Quantcast

CapitolForest.com web forum launch..today

olywajim

Chimp
Sep 22, 2004
Olympia Wa
Connoisseur's of Capitol Forest and users of CapitolForest.com,

A web forum was launched today on CapitolForest.com. The purpose of the forum is to allow open and live communication between Capitol Forest recreational users. Post your recent ride/trip reports, info about trail and road closures logging activity etc, DNR approved events or whatever. Hopefully the forum will improve everyone's experience in Capitol Forest by allowing them to better plan trips, events, volunteer work etc. and help encourage communication in the recreational user's community. The forum is in it's infancy and the webmaster is by no means a "master" of constructing websites or forums, but it should suffice. If you have any questions, input or whatever drop me an email.

Please pass on the word.

-Jim @ Capitol Forest

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Jim,

Daniel told me about this today.... thats really cool. I will give it a look....

He also told me you were down without bike..... As always Daniels bike was in poor shape today. Pads falling out and hub ultra loose... Im planning on riding this weekend, but if you wanted to "demo" mine your welcome to the next week and even on the weeeknd. Im booked that weekend and wont be able to ride. Drop me a PM if you like..... we could so some sort of meet in OLY town if you were intrested.

olywajim

Chimp
Sep 22, 2004
Olympia Wa
Yep, bike-less for the first time in years, long story, not for long though. Thanks for the offers. I hope that the new Cap forum works out to be a good tool for folks who ride here. Should help in planning rides and such as far as trail closures, logging and such go as well as providing a forum for sharing the word about good times in Cap. Look forward to hooking up for a RideMonkey group ride here sometime. Let me know if you have any feedback about the forum or website. Ride on. -Jim