Quantcast

Car Crash!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I removed it because it was bumming me out.

I was feeling really down about my GF being all fuhked up so I posted it just trying to relieve some stress, you know talk about the situation etc, didn't help. Sorry if its removal messed up your entertainment.

I could however, post about how my grandmother was in an accident and was depressed for months about it... then you guys could rag on her too... that'd be fun eh.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
No one was raggin on her...it's just you said that she slammed into the BACK of some dude...even if he stopped abruptly, she should have been following at a distance safe enough to stop...unless of course the guy had no brake lights, then he's an asshole! You also mentioned she's been in a few...soooo...one can deduce that maybe she needs to pay attention more when she's driving...unless of course the other accidents were NOT her fault...then those people are assholes!

Anyway...hopefully no one was hurt and her car isn't too f'd up...sorry if you took anything I said as raggin on her...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
dh girlie said:
No one was raggin on her...it's just you said that she slammed into the BACK of some dude...even if he stopped abruptly, she should have been following at a distance safe enough to stop...unless of course the guy had no brake lights, then he's an asshole! You also mentioned she's been in a few...soooo...one can deduce that maybe she needs to pay attention more when she's driving...unless of course the other accidents were NOT her fault...then those people are assholes!

Anyway...hopefully no one was hurt and her car isn't too f'd up...sorry if you took anything I said as raggin on her...
I totally agree with you, but...

PENALTY
Excessive use of ellipsis ("...")!
-100 posts.
Replay thread.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:

Aren't you the moron that backed into a pole because you can't see out of your Jeep??? :think: