Quantcast

Car dilemma

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
1,894
0
Boston Area
I would suck it up and get the van. Take out the back seats and no more bike rack. Plus you can sleep in the thing.
 

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
716
2
Blah Blah and Blah
Repack said:
I would suck it up and get the van. Take out the back seats and no more bike rack. Plus you can sleep in the thing.
he doesn't bike anymore
he'e too high class to sleep in his car
he needs a car that "looks" like it can go off road
 

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
4,625
0
Lynnwood, WA
MMike said:
I can't figure out how to turn on the fog lights......
Serious?

:think:

If the light are using a dial......try pulling the dial out and see if it moves. That might turn them on.

If not,

You might have to give the "car" a warm 'N fuzzy hug to get it's lamps a glow'n.
 

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
9,550
691
behind you with a snap pop
Just don't drive it through CalEEEfornia, or else Ahnold might see you and call you a Girlie-Man.

On another note, I think dudes who drive Minivans own.
It basically says, Hey, I need the room, the milage is good, and my penis is of
a sufficient size that I do not need to drive a sherman tank down to Starbucks.
 

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
3,430
0
Charlotte, NC
MMike said:
I can't figure out how to turn on the fog lights......
Its on the stalk where you turn on the lights, there is an additional switch.

FYi... as great as receiver racks are, I have the Thule that attaches through the spare tire mount. Works perfect.
 

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
716
2
Blah Blah and Blah
Jeremy R said:
Just don't drive it through CalEEEfornia, or else Ahnold might see you and call you a Girlie-Man.

On another note, I think dudes who drive Minivans own.
It basically says, Hey, I need the room, the milage is good, and my penis is of
a sufficient size that I do not need to drive a sherman tank down to Starbucks.
if I didn't have my Suby...I would probably consider some sort of Van...but in theory I couldn't since I have a small penis. ;)

...but the Suby is much more fun to drive :love:
 

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
4,625
0
Lynnwood, WA
Acadian said:
if I didn't have my Suby...I would probably consider some sort of Van...but in theory I couldn't since I have a small penis. ;)

...but the Suby is much more fun to drive :love:
You wouldn't say that if you jumped a minivan on I-5 in Portland OR in the early morning on your way back from Mammoth....:eek: :D

Trust me Minivans can be fun too. :o:

Freaking left lane exits....F*#@ing half asleep...last minute lane changes......

I put air under those tires and she was no worst for the wear. :rolleyes: Not that I condone jumping Minivans......

Rhino "MiniVan killer" from WA