Quantcast

Car vs Boat vs Bike...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
thats nothing you should go to an f1 race in person they're so damn loud they cause your whole body to vibrite uncontrolable as they pass, and if you have anything less than a full profesional digital camer the moise will cause it to malfunction and shut down

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
maxyedor said:
thats nothing you should go to an f1 race in person they're so damn loud they cause your whole body to vibrite uncontrolable as they pass, and if you have anything less than a full profesional digital camer the moise will cause it to malfunction and shut down
huh

why would noise cause a camera to shut down?

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
They had the wrong boat out there. Mine would have eaten that F1 car up in a heads up drag race. And I only ran 8.00's in the 1/4 mile. A top fuel drag boat is running in the mid 4 second range now.

F1's are the most bad a$$ out there for sure. The F1 class in boat racing is pretty cool too. They pull some major G's in the turns. Of course the big inboards run them down in the straights.

wanna race? ;)

BillT

Monkey
The whole thing really was just a PR stunt for Honda. The boat they brought had no shot at winning so they just gave it a running start. While an F1 car's ability to accelerate is amazing, their true brilliance comes in their ability to also stop quickly and carry amazing corner speeds.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There was (or maybe still is) a show on Speed Channel that took a NASCAR driver and an F1 driver and had them switch seats. They had like an hour to practice, then they raced to see who's time was closer to the others in the other car.

I don't know what was funnier, the F1 driver trying to cope with body roll or the NASCAR driver trying to keep the tires on the track.