Quantcast

carbocage carbon chainguide

poonstar

Monkey
Jan 6, 2008
its pretty trick for sure...i'm sure it scafrices in function somewhere though lol...i'm a sucker or carbon stuff...i'd buy it lol.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
we all know where your new parts are now coming from, gonna have to send back that big order you just put in

RD3

Monkey
Nov 30, 2003
PA
I wish I could say it was mine, I just found the photo on a german site. Looks like they are actually the claimed weight. Converting the price from Euro to $, it looks to be around $250 US.

intensem1

Monkey
Oct 15, 2006
i think that im going look in to getting this,i bet i will be the only one in my area with trick chain guilde!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
That is PRETTY!
I think polished aluminum with ano'd bolts will look as nice. I like how the whole unit is behind the BB, a little less exposed than the LG1s, etc. I know it is the way it is to save grams, but just a tiny bit of modding and I don't see why it couldn't use a bash. I really don't think a Supercharger weighs enough for me to risk taking off. I'm more concerned with consistent dependability than I am about an ounce or two.
And I've seen ano'd bolts but nothing that long...anyone have a link to something comparable?

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
A completely mangled chain and ring will end a race run quicker than another 150g. And I'm also a weight weenie. No thanks.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
thats why he is running the 7075 e-13 ring. let it take the hits
and hold up!