Quantcast

Carbonfan wheels

carbonfan

Chimp
Mar 23, 2017
Hello there,

CARBONFAN is a carbon bicycle parts manufacturer based on China since 2008.
Sorry for being late to join the party. We will try to answer your questions as openly as possible.
If you need warranty support, and if you have an OEM inquiries or other important private messages, don't hesitate to contact us directly.
We grew up together with our customers and it's been very exciting to be a part of the cycling industry. Your trust allows us to continually develop our product line and technology improvement. Many thanks to those who have been working with us over the years!

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got really excited for second as I am in the market for a lightweight, laterally rigid but vertically compliant dentists fan for my extreme ventilation needs. Alas, only bike stuff.

carbonfan

Chimp
Mar 23, 2017
I got really excited for second as I am in the market for a lightweight, laterally rigid but vertically compliant dentists fan for my extreme ventilation needs. Alas, only bike stuff.
haha sorry mate. you are funny.
ours name is actually means carbon fiber's fan

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I've seen the carbonfan rims over the years, but man these posts seem sketchy as heck. If you want to compete with the likes of LB and Nextie, you need to communicate at least as well as them.

carbonfan

Chimp
Mar 23, 2017
I've seen the carbonfan rims over the years, but man these posts seem sketchy as heck. If you want to compete with the likes of LB and Nextie, you need to communicate at least as well as them.
Sir thank you so much, We noted your advices . but what you mean sketchy as heck.. We just want to hear something from riders , they are not in the same place, we post a thread to tacking all the questions , and marketing ourselves as well,, I m glad to hearing from you about what we should to do..

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hiring a native English speaker for English PR would go a long ways.

carbonfan

Chimp
Mar 23, 2017
Hiring a native English speaker for English PR would go a long ways.
Hey mate, We have thought about that hire a Native english speaker, But its hard to make him understand ours product well.. Carbon wheels is complicated ,especially in the produce part. I working in the factory before , and I learning English in the night for two years , So I m in charge of this position now :> We don't have so much plan about marketing ,we Just wanna post same simple post. know more about ours customer.