Quantcast

Care to help my daughter's team win uniforms? One click voting

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Hi guys,

Daughters team really needs new uniforms for this season and we are in the lead. I'm worried the second best is cheating somehow, so thought I'd ask for help from the Monkey.

Click the one that says "Overdeveloped" please. DAILY WOULD BE AWESOME.

http://woobox.com/odvipx/vote/for/2007499 .

Any suggestions on how to really stack the deck would help.:thumb:

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Done, but now Chris Hansen is on my front porch. :confused:
True story: The girls had a friend over one afternoon to roast marshmallows and goof off. They got into the water balloons and were having fun. They stuck them in their shirts as comedy and I fired off a pic to the dad.

He came rushing over and we thought we were done for. He was coming to get a better pic to terrify his conservative wife and hurl water balloons. :D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Man, someone must be doing one of those IP reset things. A team is literally doing a vote every 5-10 minutes like clockwork. Some poeple (not RM mind you) have nothing better to do. :shakefist:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just sent in another vote.....without having to login. Look like you got some help somewhere haha. The other day there was just a few votes between the top two.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Just sent in another vote.....without having to login. Look like you got some help somewhere haha. The other day there was just a few votes between the top two.
Some team has been voting all day every day like the tortoise. I found some forum for "sweeps votes" and they dumped a bunch in but you can only do it once and you have to vote for their stuff too. Most were a PAIN though and you had to like this and friend that. Meh....

I'm lucky that this contest is literally ONE click and nothing more. It'll save the team a ton of money if we can get this knocked out.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Binary Vision - Clue me in! How is this other team voting so many times? I decided to use something called "Tor Browser" and it lets me jump to a new IP, but eventually you run out of unique IPs, after 100 or so votes.

But this team showed up 4 days ago and is pumping in 300-500 votes per day. I don't care if people cheat the damn thing, but I wanna cheat too!!! :shakefist:

How do I do it?