Quantcast

Carlmont Pics From Today

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
Thought you guys might like to see some pics from todays ride out at Carlmont/DMC. The kid in the first 3 is only 10, hes the one that was in this vid a while back http://www.teamsally.com/video/video_files/v57.mov now hes gotten alot better at dirt jumps, and is still just as crazy. Im in the last shot, my freind, the one in the 4th and 5th pics, was nice enough to loan me his bike because I have been without one for about a month and a half now :help:
Heres the pics

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
Curb Hucker said:
The Kid's name is Kahner, he used to live near me, now he lives in BayCal. He kicks ass.
I know, just didnt think that the name really mattered much :think: Did you know Dustin (his dad) he rides a RM7. I ride with him and Kahner about every other weekend. And yes Kahner ****ing kicks ass!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
stratguy1618 said:
I know, just didnt think that the name really mattered much :think: Did you know Dustin (his dad) he rides a RM7. I ride with him and Kahner about every other weekend. And yes Kahner ****ing kicks ass!
Ya i know dustin, I used to ride with him and kahner every weekend before they moved. Im going to stay with them for sea otter.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Hey, those are great pictures and that little grom is amazing for his age. I imagine he will entering into the Ultimate Freeride Challenge in another couple of years.

Good job!!!

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
Curb Hucker said:
Ya i know dustin, I used to ride with him and kahner every weekend before they moved. Im going to stay with them for sea otter.
Cool, hope to see you guys there :)

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
RideND said:
Is it just me or does it look like in the 4th pic the guy is gonna case it?
It really does look like he is going to case it, but he didn't, he is pretty damn smooth.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
stratguy1618 said:
It really does look like he is going to case it, but he didn't, he is pretty damn smooth.
Ya, that is weird. Really looks like im gonna nose stack. Bad too. Haha, I was just trying to stay as low as possibe though. landed fine. Fun Ride, gotta do it agian!

-Chris

stratguy1618

Monkey
Apr 18, 2004
FR4life. said:
Ya, that is weird. Really looks like im gonna nose stack. Bad too. Haha, I was just trying to stay as low as possibe though. landed fine. Fun Ride, gotta do it agian!

-Chris
Sandhill tommorow will be more fun!!!!! I CANT WAIT! :blah: