Quantcast

Carlmont/The Dump

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Ya'll need to pick up your trash at Carlmont. There's tons of empty water bottles and other trash everywhere. There is one spot in particular near the bottom flat part with the three jump lines. Near there, there are some wooden benches under a couple trees that are completely surrounded by trash. Pick up your crap, its disgusting to have to hike and ride by it and it gives us bikers a bad rep.:mumble:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Hey, I ride there, and I've been dumping my trash there regularly.

What did you think I did with my models after the photo shoot?

Seriously, clean yer sh*t up. BTW, isn't is possible that "Non-Bikers" trashed the place?

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
kidwoo said:
And luckily since EVERYONE who goes to carlmont reads ridemonkey regularly, this problem should be resolved very shortly.
I know that EVERYONE who rides Carlmont isn't on RM but it can't hurt to say something. I don't appreciate the sarcasim.

Yeah I bet non bikers also trash it but I've seen groups of bikers who hang around that spot I mentioned. Also most of the trash is empty water and gatorade bottles.

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
kidwoo said:
Sorry sweetheart. Maybe people who ride at carlmont and know how to pick up after themselves don't appreciate the accusitory tone of your first post.
Chill out cutiepie, it was directed towards people who leave trash. If you don't leave trash then you've got nothing to worry about, right? :rolleyes: