Quantcast

Carpe Diem, Fokkers!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Gonna go for a 70-80 mile ebike ride, where I fully anticipate running out of juice, and just riding it analog (blech) back to the condo. Maybe 4K of climbing, I‘ll see how bad it is to actually ride uphill unassisted.
Should be an adventure.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Fokker you say?

sstbFokkerDR1Gallery158588.jpg

Good morning. Up early. Trying to get a group ride together, but people are backing out. Some folks need to get their priorities straight! :disgust1:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired last night so went to bed early. 6hrs later, I am now awake. Yay!

Normal errands for the house to do today. Bought go-kart races for tomorrow because Haley wanted to go karting.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Red October standing by. Wife was up at 5:00 to tend to the dogs while I stayed in bed and offered moral support with a confidence-boosting "YOU GOT THIS!"

I should probably get to the grocery store ASAP before the Thanksgiving crowd shows up...I just need a few things, including some fish to grill for dinner.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hey anybody want some fish? I have a mated pair of platties and these fuckers keep humping. I don't want to kill them, but I'd sure like not more fish. think a local pet store would take them?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Snow tires for wife’s minivan, photos with Bass Pro Santa, maybe setting up the home theater speakers and giant subwoofer, and working 5-10 pm from home on the docket

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I slept terribly. Now prepping some info for my HOA annual meeting, where I hope to extend the rule of my iron fist.
But first some pancakes.

Either skiing or biking tomorrow. I'll flip a coin.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Quick ride this morning. 35 freedoms out so I believe this was my coldest ride in like 2 years. A good set of new gloves and enduro pants made it tolerable. Must now go to the store to get cooking items for van trip to Mulberry Gap for thanksgiving riding.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Quick ride this morning. 35 freedoms out so I believe this was my coldest ride in like 2 years. A good set of new gloves and enduro pants made it tolerable. Must now go to the store to get cooking items for van trip to Mulberry Gap for thanksgiving riding.
What are enduro pants ? Do they have special enduro specific features ? Moar bro-ness ? What ?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Still rockin the yellow shoe covers? :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
About to go for a short ride. Temp is apparently 39f outside, so still good enough for shorts.

We'll see how my lungs cooperate, haven't ridden in a week since getting sick.