Quantcast

Carpe Diem, Fokkers!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Buddy called me last night. His 20 y/o stepson is back from college for thanksgiving. Kid went to dinner with his mother last night, came home a bit tipsy and started freaking out claiming he couldn't feel his legs and demanded an ambulance. Although he had a BAC of .18% in the ER he was otherwise fine and the whole deal was probably a desperate cry for attention from his mother. Cool mom also has a lot to explain in regards to getting her underage son shitfaced. Needless to say my friend is rather pissed off at everyone.

He asked if I would like to have Thanksgiving dinner with them. LOL NOPE!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
He asked if I would like to have Thanksgiving dinner with them. LOL NOPE!
Good thing these days is that you do not have to come up with some BS excuse. You just can say: "Because of the current Covid situation I am following the recommendations of the local authorities and reduce my personal contacts as much as possible." :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good thing these days is that you do not have to come up with some BS excuse. You just can say: "Because of the current Covid situation I am following the recommendations of the local authorities and reduce my personal contacts as much as possible." :D

Excuses? I just said I didn't want to go anywhere near that drama.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I still have those actually. God damn that day was cold. I don’t ever want to ride that cold again. I was not going for style points that day.:D
That was for sure some cold weather. Norm mentioned those things today too. :busted:

Hopefully shit settles down so yall can come up or we can go down....at some point