Quantcast

Carpool to Mammoth, CA

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
Man its starting to look like I am starting all the posts in this forum.

Anyone plan on going to Mammoth for the Nationals? Just about everyone who attends the ETSU race will qualify. I am driving out on Sept. 13 and returning Sept. 20th or 19th. I will be traveling with Juan, but there will be room for two more in my trusty Subaru. The invitation excludes weenies, meth-heads, and anyone who vomits after two hours in a vehicle. Must be able to contain foul odors, bathe daily and not be asthmatic. All inquiries must be post-marked before Sept 6th with a $150 non-refundable deposit. Entries are subject to background checks, drug-screening, and any other sh!t we can think of.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
ztlh13 said:
Man its starting to look like I am starting all the posts in this forum.

Anyone plan on going to Mammoth for the Nationals? Just about everyone who attends the ETSU race will qualify. I am driving out on Sept. 13 and returning Sept. 20th or 19th. I will be traveling with Juan, but there will be room for two more in my trusty Subaru. The invitation excludes weenies, meth-heads, and anyone who vomits after two hours in a vehicle. Must be able to contain foul odors, bathe daily and not be asthmatic. All inquiries must be post-marked before Sept 6th with a $150 non-refundable deposit. Entries are subject to background checks, drug-screening, and any other sh!t we can think of.
I'm not sure even you fit those qualifications:sneaky:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
how do you take a week off from your adorable little girls like that? my wife would disown me if I left her and Cassidy unattended that long...
...i.e., I'd love to go but my nads are in the jar on the dresser...

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
damn i wish i could afford to go. id dig making you put up with me for that whole ride. of course those that know both of us would be taking bets on who would toss the other one out of the car while they were sleeping.

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
Me and another guy are heading over on the 13th also.....we will be leaving from Raleigh, NC....if anything, we can hook up somewhere on I-40.

Sput-

ztlh13

Monkey
May 9, 2003
East Tennessee
Forget my post, I ended up going the plane route.

And Butch, if I don't get out of the house my wife would disown me. Besides, my girls love to know daddy is racing, it makes them happy and it how I relieve my agression. Unfortunately two girls have not lowered my testosterone level.

SPUTNECK

Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
the gas thing should settle down by then....and only a few stations in the country are stupid enough to be ripping people off like that....gas is gonna be somewhere like $3.30/ga average on that route....i think, i think that.

Sput-