Quantcast

cars

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm saying it again, and if it gets me banned, so be it. PSP is going to either kill himself or someone else in his new, faster car within a year of getting it.
You have shown a callous lack of regard for the safety of others (see drifiting in a FWD car - seriously are you retarded), and lack of comprehension for the consequences of your actions. Either you are putting on a great front as an idiot for the internet to see, or you are truly short of a full load upstairs.
Does your dad, who is giving you more, faster cars have any idea how bad of a driver you are? Have you ever tried learning how to drive? I don't mean that in the sense of getting a license to drive, but truly LEARN how to drive? Most states offer free or VERY cheap track access for teens if you go under a safe driving course. Take a few, learn how to handle your car, then take the money you want to spend on an exhaust and "cool wheels", and put it into track time.

Cars are vastly different that bikes, in that even if you can afford the really expensive one, unless you have had a proper education, you can not drive it near limits safely. And if you mess up at that limit, the consequences are FAR more grave. At least if you go too far on a track, there is nothing and no one to hit.

If/when you crash into somebody or something causing large amounts of harm or damage, your father will be liable as you are a minor. You do understand this right? I know multiple individuals from my youth who's parents spent their college savings paying for lawsuits from accidents where the boys were at fault. Do yourself a favor, turn off 'Days of Thunder'/'Fast and the Furious' and pick up a book on physics and car suspension. Once you understand the limits of your car, you begin to drive within them. This will make you a better, safer, faster driver.
In summary, keep it on the track.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
bang for buck i would do a 325i e30. get a lsd 4:1 or higher
and have a world of fun drifting. thats whats it all about.

alex

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
uh I think PSP already demonstrated his inability to handle a car and you want him to get into drifting:disgust1:
Quiet you! Chlorine in the gene pool!

Go for it PSP....spend as much money as possible and get the fastest car possible.....Be sure to practice on really narrow roads with lots of trees on one side and a 1000 foot drop on the other.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Began crashing again in November a Baltic Green Jetta launched out of the turn crooked. Played tag with a stone wall, boulder rolled the doors shut. Insurance claim filed then was rewarded an Imola Yellow S4. Just love tapped at 50 skid smash the end of a pontiac. Flew in the G6 like a NASA launch to the moon. Didn't light on fire but would have been cool. Insurance bought me another car then kicked me off the policy. $6300 per year to drive a white miata. They're cool it hauls a bicycle trailer. I can watch clouds while driving under them. Easily I can throw change at tailgaters.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Began crashing again in November a Baltic Green Jetta launched out of the turn crooked. Played tag with a stone wall, boulder rolled the doors shut. Insurance claim filed then was rewarded an Imola Yellow S4. Just love tapped at 50 skid smash the end of a pontiac. Flew in the G6 like a NASA launch to the moon. Didn't light on fire but would have been cool. Insurance bought me another car then kicked me off the policy. $6300 per year to drive a white miata. They're cool it hauls a bicycle trailer. I can watch clouds while driving under them. Easily I can throw change at tailgaters.
Dang.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
wtf did you just say? :confused:

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
I would say those crashes wrangled with your noodle there fella...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.