Quantcast

Carters Lake pics?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
These are by far the best races I go to. The track is short, full of jumps, and technical to run fast. But the atmosphere is soooo laid back and chill. Plus who else provides beer for the series podium guys? Great stuff.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
These are by far the best races I go to. The track is short, full of jumps, and technical to run fast. But the atmosphere is soooo laid back and chill. Plus who else provides beer for the series podium guys? Great stuff.
Could not agree more.
The Carters Lake Race series is everything that is good about racing bikes.
Great course, quick shuttle, organized but laid back and fun.
Its not pretentious and doesn't try to be bigger than it is.
Everybody who goes to the race loves it, and I think the turnout would be huge if it was not for the location. I am pretty sure I can see Mother Russia from there.
Regardless, I can't wait to race there again next year.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Jeremy, how you holding up?

-jeff
Well, my left arm is holding up just fine, but my right one is on strike.:biggrin:
Yeah, it got worse on the way home yesterday, and I pretty much can't move my right shoulder at all. But I do have a magnificent bruise on my lower back from my handlebar that is composed of all the colors in the rainbow.
I honestly have not had a crash that hard in years.
I am going to give my shoulder a couple of days just to see if it is just bruised and sore before I go get it x-rayed.
I want to thank everybody who helped me out.
The super nice blonde lady who helped get me off the track and move my bike. I had ridden with her and her husband before at Windrock, and she was really helpful having recently been injured herself. Her husband offered me an ice pack as well as Chris W.
And thanks to Michael Sands for taking by bike to my truck for me.
Good people.
Thanks for asking Jeff.
I am hoping for a miracle, so I can ride Windrock on Nov. 15.:cheers:

shakedown

Aug 27, 2007
Atlanta
The super nice blonde lady who helped get me off the track and move my bike. I had ridden with her and her husband before at Windrock, and she was really helpful having recently been injured herself. Her husband offered me an ice pack as well as Chris W.

And thanks to Michael Sands for taking by bike to my truck for me.
Hey man, no problem with the bike. Hope you heal soon.

the blonde was Tracy, her and Brandon are good folks.

Taz

Monkey
Sep 22, 2001
Granite, lots of granite
Thanks to everyone that came out! With the turnout we are starting to get, going to have to do some work on a timing system! Doing that many people with a stop watch is starting to be difficult!

All that got injured: Speedy recovery!

p.s. I will have the results and final points posted today. Look for info on Derailed and Ridesofa

Tweety

Chimp
May 30, 2007
Hey man, no problem with the bike. Hope you heal soon.

the blonde was Tracy, her and Brandon are good folks.
Thanks, Mike.

Sorry to hear the arm is bad, Jeremy! Tracey was worried about you all day, and even Monday, she was asking if I'd heard anything. Hope it's just some muscle soreness. Go straight to an ortho and have them check it out!!

Brandon

salmansp

Chimp
Jun 8, 2008
I am fine. A Broken Collar Bone and 3 Broken Transverse Process in the Back.

All is good though.

I had a friend borrow the bike a week before and break his Femur on that bike. I am thinking that it is cursed.

Sam