Quantcast

carters race 2 pics

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
ROFL...nice shots of the..ahem...trophy girls there.

I feel like a huge D-bag for not being able to make it. Good to see some new faces/bikes on the course.

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Wow, it will be a while before I live this one down. First creek boy, now ass man :disgust1:

The one with Vic reminds me of a frozen deer in headlights. :twitch:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
damn looks like i missed all the action at the finish.

I think this is the website of the local ellijay tv channel.
Mentioned broadcasting it on Monday and having it streaming on the website by Monday night.
http://www.northganow.com/

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Well at least ALL the spectators were not watching when you crashed because Doug showed you ole brown eye.......oh, wait a minute.:rofl:

I want to hurry up and have grandkids so I can tell them about that.
Let me tell you this story about this guy named squasher. One day at Carters Lake in Ga......

At least I got a re-run. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
No sign of a "streaming" link. I hope they send me a copy of the video I gave him my card.
yeah that page layout :disgust1:

look on the left. Says ETC TV3 live with 3 links. don't know if they work though. The guy told michael they'd have em posted after it aired tonight...

Damn we're getting better tv coverage than most world cups! :monkeydance:

SpaZwEll

Monkey
Sep 18, 2002
Emerald VIP
Nothing but good times. Vic's dog w/ grass hung up in it's @ss, dragging the pavement. Ziska w/ 5 or so flats back to back. Greenie. Can't wait for the final. We have to have a fall race up there.

TURBOLVR

Chimp
Feb 9, 2006
Team Moron holdin' down the Fort! Looks like the Retard Bus Stop underneath that banner! & such a fun place to ride too!

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
Vic's dog w/ grass hung up in it's @ss, dragging the pavement.
I totally forgot about that, then Vic with a plastic bag pulling the "hung grass" from the dogs ass.

Another great weekend of riding all day Saturday, then the race on Sunday.

I realy hope that word get's out about this series and hopefully more and more riders will come out for '08 (at leasr for the final next month).