Quantcast

Cassidy & Charisma's 1st Mountain Bike Ride - on a 16" ???

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Yup. That's right. Took the girls out to DuPont on Saturday to see just how fit my little animals are. Cassidy on a 20" Trek Mystic w/ coaster brake and Charisma on a 16" Giant w/ coaster brake.

Counterclockwise loop up Jim's Branch to Guion Farmhouse, then down Ridgeline. Carried bikes up the entrance to Jim's Branch and Charisma's various other places. Took our time. Lots of breaks. Learned that kids on trails mind's are occupied. On gravel, they complain relentlessly! :think:

Both have done the kids trail at DuPont & big laps at Fletcher Park, etc. Thought it was going to be ruined when we got within 50 feet of the descent on Ridgeline. Cassidy fell going uphill, smashing her knee bloody. Luckily a few kids a little older than them popped by and she piped down.

Charisma went down on a small double down and left but popped up crying unhurt. She insisted on riding in front.

Greatest part was apparently a small straightaway section that wen't down fairly sharply. Charisma lost her footing and couldn't brake. She barreled down it making some crazy sound like Beeker on the Muppets. "Meneenmmeemeeme!!!" :shocked:

When we caught her, she was pouring tears and said she was screaming "Daddydaddydaddy!!!" :D She jumped on her bike and took off b/c she thought we'd try to pass.

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!! Kids are tough. Especially girls.:thumb:

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I still think you're the first dad in the world to have given his daughter her stripper name at birth. Saves her some hassle I guess.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I still think you're the first dad in the world to have given his daughter her stripper name at birth. Saves her some hassle I guess.
I will hunt you down and feed your bowels to you while you listen to a Hannah Montana soundtrack on infinite loop. Then I'll buy an electronic billboard to post the video of it in front of the local high school in case any boy considers making the same error at any point in the future.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I will hunt you down and feed your bowels to you while you listed to a Hannah Montana soundtrack on infinite loop. Then I'll buy an electronic billboard to post the video of it in front of the local high school in case any boy considers making the same error at any point in the future.
Do you have her latest album? I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. I'm curious to know what you think of it.