Quantcast

Castles in the Mud, GFF's "Intelligent Domicile" build thread

gonefirefightin

free wieners
buy a boat large enough to reside on?
LOL, that is also an option since I want to do the great loop after the houses are built

its essentially a 6 month to year-long loop that travels through the intercoastal waterways and inland routes that circumnavigates the eastern coast and eastern United States.

Ive actually been contemplating the viability of building my own cruiser for the trip

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
LOL, that is also an option since I want to do the great loop after the houses are built

its essentially a 6 month to year-long loop that travels through the intercoastal waterways and inland routes that circumnavigates the eastern coast and eastern United States.

Ive actually been contemplating the viability of building my own cruiser for the trip

i've heard of the great loop. sounds fun.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it's essentially the Bel Aire/Hollywood hills of the county, I am surrounded by docs, lawyers, and the business titans of the county. If you tell someone you live up off of East Bay you can immediately see the change in demeanor and stance as if it is a status monicker And now I have been determined to be the "guy" who keeps the roads in shape as I donate the cost of the road grader and the operator prowess. There is only one other spot in town that has that status and the lots were significantly smaller and were littered with HOA rules and enforcement and stuck-up people, that area is called Glasgow Heights and they have significant issues with trespassers, criminal activity and noise as it is essentially just off the bridge and next to hwy 101. Twas a no brainer
iiiiiiiiin west oregodelphia bought and paved
with my welder is where i spend most of my days
tig'in and mig'in and brazin' all cool
postin' crab catchin videos straight to you tube
when a couple of storms rolled up to my woods
we had one little mudslide and toshi's mom got scared
she said toshi get out here and bring some fresh kare pan

gonefirefightin

free wieners
iiiiiiiiin west oregodelphia bought and paved
with my welder is where i spend most of my days
tig'in and mig'in and brazin' all cool
postin' crab catchin videos straight to you tube
when a couple of storms rolled up to my woods
we had one little mudslide and toshi's mom got scared
she said toshi get out here and bring some fresh kare pan
I assume that was your GFF edition of the fresh prince ,will smith karaoke ?