Quantcast

Cause I can.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Please tell me you asked: "Do they come in Root Beer?"

Very nice looking cranks. I'd love to have a set.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
10 year old woo pedaling dentist cranks? And I thought you were a man of the people.

Must have been a husky kid, and a fancy one at that.
Racing bmx when everything aluminum was called "alloy".

My gate starts had screeching sounds.

Probably no greese in the hubs...

No foolin though they actually did kind of look like that and I did bend one off a start. Given the things Ive done to cranks and pedal spindles more recently, I woud not do certain riding things with those.

Last edited:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Well they match my kashmoney parts, so that is cool.

I doubt I will break them, I have seen enough xtr and dura-ace broken that I know nothing is forever.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well they match my kashmoney parts, so that is cool.

I doubt I will break them, I have seen enough xtr and dura-ace broken that I know nothing is forever.
Those are no different than some of the old hollowed out with silly carbon fiber sheet things race face did. Probably far more durable than any carbon sram crank.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What a shame, I guess you'll have to make some room in your titanium crank bucket for those to fit in. I can recycle them for ya! :D

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
WTB Volt says unisex, I have one on my sqweeb I think it is okay.

Hope it works for a woman, since I decided to give the sst to my wife.

I love those Volt saddles but every one I've had splits apart where the kevlar shoulders meets the top part. Mega annoying

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I love 'new parts day'!

I prefer Ergon saddles. And Grips. Cuz, you know, crashing while young means stuff when you get older :)