Quantcast

Cause I can.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That style of frame is the sexiest frame IMO. Sometimes I find myself staring at my old dust covered Turners.
Still have my 02 RFX hanging around. Got the 5" and 6" plates + Horst Link and TNT rear ends.

Don't have the parts to build it, nor would it feel rideable by today's standards, but I just can't seem to part with it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Still have my 02 RFX hanging around. Got the 5" and 6" plates + Horst Link and TNT rear ends.

Don't have the parts to build it, nor would it feel rideable by today's standards, but I just can't seem to part with it.
Yeah I have my old polished/anodized Flux that did a lot of racing on and a 5 spot. I actually rode it last year and was shocked how good it felt even after being on modern bikes for 6 years. But it is outgunned for the trails here so they will collect dust and remind me of how awesome I was back when I played high school football.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Not going to lie, I am a little jealous, feels really good I think I like the transfer sl more than my dropper, I really only use up or down, might as well have a light post.

Shock feels, not right, but, cane creek and fox are very different feeling imho.

Need moar testing.

Also I got the level brakes on this one perfect, I must have air in mine cause they have never felt solid.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Not going to lie, I am a little jealous, feels really good I think I like the transfer sl more than my dropper, I really only use up or down, might as well have a light post.

Shock feels, not right, but, cane creek and fox are very different feeling imho.

Need moar testing.

Also I got the level brakes on this one perfect, I must have air in mine cause they have never felt solid.
You never get to a slight downhill where you want to lower slightly and keep pedaling? Or an uphill switchback where you want to lower a bit so you can move around more and make it?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
You never get to a slight downhill where you want to lower slightly and keep pedaling? Or an uphill switchback where you want to lower a bit so you can move around more and make it?
Was doing this on a slightly downhill moto trail for miles yesterday. All the baby heads were kicking me around like crazy. Having that saddle slightly down gave me room to move but still functional for pedaling.