Quantcast

CC jumps on there way back.

Jan 29, 2003
Bethesda/Potomac MD
I just wanted to let anyone who was interested know that Will, Colin and I went up to the CC jumps today and started to do some work on a couple lines. We are planning to get everything ridable again and hopefully have a couple lines around the size of the 495's. As of now, there are only 4-5 jumps that are worth hitting, a bowl, and a wallride. If anyone can come out to help I think we can get everything up and running within a couple weeks. PM me or post up if anyone wants to help.

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
Are you all going out there this weekend if we're not underwater? I got my bike built up so I'm ready to build and ride.

Jan 29, 2003
Bethesda/Potomac MD
Are you all going out there this weekend if we're not underwater? I got my bike built up so I'm ready to build and ride.
I will be out there thursday, probably 1 pm til 5 pm or so. Then I will be there Saturday and Sunday. I can be out there almost every other day during the week. So if you want to come out, my number is 301 775 0698. I can meet you out there. And that goes for anyone who wants to ride/build, just call me and I will come out.

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
hey I have helped maintain the jumps in the past and would love to help get them running again, I can be there tommorow if the weather permits, post up if you want to ride/build etc.
nate

Jan 29, 2003
Bethesda/Potomac MD
hey I have helped maintain the jumps in the past and would love to help get them running again, I can be there tommorow if the weather permits, post up if you want to ride/build etc.
nate
Unfortunately, I can't be there tommorow, but as I mentioned before, I will be there a good part of the day Thursday. PM me or post up if you want to meet me out there then.

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
thats cool I'll def. get down there around 3 thursday, plus we'll see if it gets a bit wetter for digging/maintaing

Nate

Jan 29, 2003
Bethesda/Potomac MD
thats cool I'll def. get down there around 3 thursday, plus we'll see if it gets a bit wetter for digging/maintaing

Nate
Sounds good, try and let me know before you head out just incase something changes, and as for the weather...hopefully we get some. But for now, we are just digging at the bottom of the bowl where the dirt is plenty moist :biggrin: .

Jan 29, 2003
Bethesda/Potomac MD
sorry if I missed anyone, I had to leave a little earlier than expected. Hopefully some of you guys make it out. If so, let me know how it went. I will definately be there for a while this weekend to ride and maintain.

Robusto

Monkey
someone needs to get those aspen hill jumps back up and running.
Have you seen them lately? My friend stumbled upon them and has been working on them... just fixed up the biggest one there... Its down by the creek. Lip is probably about 4-5 feet... gap is about 18-20 probably... its pretty crazy. Im gonna try and get out there a few times next week... depending on who I can get to ride.

Jan 29, 2003
Bethesda/Potomac MD
Have you seen them lately? My friend stumbled upon them and has been working on them... just fixed up the biggest one there... Its down by the creek. Lip is probably about 4-5 feet... gap is about 18-20 probably... its pretty crazy. Im gonna try and get out there a few times next week... depending on who I can get to ride.
Don't you kind of have to go through people's back yards to get to the jumps there?