Quantcast

CCCX Race #1

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Mike, that is a scary photo haha

Yeah and I think we did the wooohooo-ing around the corner going into the single track after the off camber section.

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
what happened there? accidentally unclipped?
Yes, sir. :(

Not to worry. I have those Twenty6 flats sitting at home, and ordering some 5.10's is something I plan to do in the next week. :D

Being able to drop a foot when absolutely necessary is a nice feature. I forgot how nice it is until the race on Sunday.

Ringer

Monkey
Mar 4, 2008
Mike-What happened to riding flats? Never the less, at this rate, you might be the next member of the Metal Militia with your no foot skills:pirate2:

Josh-PEDALLLLLLLL. Course look's like it was flat or UP in quite a few spots

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
you've been saying this for months now..

;)
Saving, man. Saving. The wife wanted this new Crate and Barrel piece of furniture, so we bought that. That set us back a little bit. But I've got a check coming in soon that should cover an EZ-up Tent for chillin' at the races, as well as 5.10's. :clapping:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Cool pics and a fun race as always.

Have any of the following: 3, 4, 209, 411, 414, or 426? I'd love to pass them on to my crew.
Nothing for 3, 209, 411. And sorry that they're kinda' blurry. Lighting was weird and I didn't use my flash.

#414 This one is actually one of my favorite... it's like the guy looked right at me, saw me, and was thinking, "Shoot. Now I gotta' throw a little style into the mix." Haha...)