Quantcast

CCCX Race #3 photos?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Did anyone get any photos from the race? I didn't notice any photographers out there this time. Were there any? If you have some or know where some might be posted, post it up.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I saw some people with cameras at the end of the trail, about 500 feet from the finish line.

My g/f snapped a picture of me, and a picture of my buddy Todd. But it was with a point-and-shoot. Next time, I give her my Nikon to shoot with.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
You guys want to ride somewhere nameless in Santa Cruz this weekend?

Josh... this time we can shuttle if you want. Haha... Since I know how much you like pushing/riding that SDW bike up the hill.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
haha I am going out for a photo shoot this weekend up in the hills with a couple people and Sean from http://www.evisionsphoto.com/

I cant wait this guy takes amazing photos.

I love pushing my bike up. =]

Sunday I am going to a memorial for my friend who passed earlier this year.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
The drive from my place to Le Sante' Crooz is a tad rough, but I might be down for an evening shuttle run or two on Thursday.

What weekdays work best for you to ride?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I could bring my DH bike to work and we can do a trail I know about in Los Gatos. Let me know. I'm riding today in Los Gatos after work. Thursday might be perfect.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Where are you riding in Los Gatos today? I was thinking about doing a Jones loop (I live in Campbell), but if you know or something better... let's rock and roll.

I'm gonna' PM you my email addy (I check that more often) and my cell #. Shoot me an email or give me a ring.