Quantcast

CDCC Website

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hey everyone, I was poking around the intarsurfs and ran across the CDCC website. Actually, it's been there a while but it had been pretty inactive (in no small part due to my own damn self). Anyway, I finally sat down and finished it for Kent and the boys, now they have the keys to drive and hopefully they'll keep it rockin' into '06! But the won't be able to without our support, so head on over to the site, check it out, sign up for the site (login) to recieve email updates and such, download a waiver and a registration form and get invloved!

http://www.cdcc.org/

Also, registered users SHOULD be able to upload photos and such to the Gallery, but it's been a little buggy. Reply here if it needs fixed and I'll figure something out. And one more thing; I hesitated putting a forum on the site, because there are already SO many forums out there: here, MTBR, Trail Central, etc. But now I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea, so that more focused discussion of the Front Range DH-type issues can have a proper place to be. What do you guys think?

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Full Trucker said:
What do you guys think?
It looks updated. I checked it out, and there's soo much its already behind on. I like the idea of the CDCC, but they've been active/inactive in working with Jeffco in my opinion. The news on there is waay old... I'll keep posting what I find here. More riders see what's going on and get involved.

I think you did a good job, don't get me wrong. But a web site isn't worth going back to if there's no updated news.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ascentrek said:
I think you did a good job, don't get me wrong. But a web site isn't worth going back to if there's no updated news.
Defintely agreed, no point in going somewhere that isn't updated, etc. I realize the news that's on that site is older, which is squarely on me as far as responsibility goes. But now that it's set up, the crew at the CDCC has some tools to help spread the word, and I hope they get things updated soon, etc. as more progress is made with JCOS, Golden, or wherever things are heading. I think for the time being, posting news in every forum frequented by Front Range DHers is what's needed: not only here, but at MTBR, Trail Central, MSC and anywhere else as well. For now, there are very different users at each forum - most of the guys I know that post at MTBR never post here, and vice-versa. Hopefully the CDCC site will eventually become the main place to read about/post concerning DH advocacy.

fly rider

Chimp
Mar 31, 2005
broomfield
Much thanks to Evan for putting together another sweet looking website. Evan came to my house and showed me what was what, so check for a bunch of stuff to get updated over the next few days.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Looks Good :thumb: I never asked you, what was the diagnosis after Thundervalley that one day way back when you hurt yourself?

Full Trucker said:
Hey everyone, I was poking around the intarsurfs and ran across the CDCC website. Actually, it's been there a while but it had been pretty inactive (in no small part due to my own damn self). Anyway, I finally sat down and finished it for Kent and the boys, now they have the keys to drive and hopefully they'll keep it rockin' into '06! But the won't be able to without our support, so head on over to the site, check it out, sign up for the site (login) to recieve email updates and such, download a waiver and a registration form and get invloved!

http://www.cdcc.org/

Also, registered users SHOULD be able to upload photos and such to the Gallery, but it's been a little buggy. Reply here if it needs fixed and I'll figure something out. And one more thing; I hesitated putting a forum on the site, because there are already SO many forums out there: here, MTBR, Trail Central, etc. But now I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea, so that more focused discussion of the Front Range DH-type issues can have a proper place to be. What do you guys think?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Bikerpunk241 said:
Looks Good :thumb: I never asked you, what was the diagnosis after Thundervalley that one day way back when you hurt yourself?
Fractured distal radius and carpal bone in my left arm, and fractured talus and torn peronial ligaments in left foot. Foot required surgery, and I'm still in PT and a walking boot for that, but the arm is good to go now. Probably off the mtn bike and the moto and the snowboard for another month or so, but maybe start riding road here in a week or so.

Daaaaannnnnng!

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Daaaaaannnnnnnnng for sure. Maybe by then I'll be able to afford to ride the moto again though....:D

Heal Fast