Quantcast

Cedric Leaving Cannondale?

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Damn True said:
Ok, whatever. You guys win. Yeah for public drunkeness and misogyny.

Shaking my head in dismay that some not only accept, but admire that. Super.
Shaking my head in dismay that you're so hypocritical and closed minded.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Damn True said:
Ok, whatever. You guys win. Yeah for public drunkeness and misogyny.

Shaking my head in dismay that some not only accept, but admire that. Super.
If it's good enough for Noah and Lot, it's good enough for me.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Damn True said:
Hypocritical? How so? IMO Ive been fairly consistant in my values and expression thereof over the years.

Conviction values and honor are rarely popular.
Hmm, let's see; in a quick and limited rundown of posts by Damn True in the past couple weeks (member posts are catalogued in each member's profile)..... In taking the quiz and posting about it here, based on your score of 80, you're thinking about sex almost as much as I am. Now don't tell me you're thinking of a specific woman to whom you'd be married prior to any sexual activity. You're thinking of a great ass, a pair of tits, or a woman for whom you lust...you're identifying women as an object of sexual desire.

How about this post where you "objectify" and "degrade" Megan Black? I mean, she may or may not have taken it as a compliment, but according to the standard to which you hold CG and others, you're a sexist pig.

Should I point out a post where you talk about your name on another guy's girlfriend's ass? That doesn't seem too respectful to that woman, to the guy, or to women in general now does it?

Glass houses brah....

biker3

Turbo Monkey
El Jefe said:
Hmm, let's see; in a quick and limited rundown of posts by Damn True in the past couple weeks (member posts are catalogued in each member's profile)..... In taking the quiz and posting about it here, based on your score of 80, you're thinking about sex almost as much as I am. Now don't tell me you're thinking of a specific woman to whom you'd be married prior to any sexual activity. You're thinking of a great ass, a pair of tits, or a woman for whom you lust...you're identifying women as an object of sexual desire.

How about this post where you "objectify" and "degrade" Megan Black? I mean, she may or may not have taken it as a compliment, but according to the standard to which you hold CG and others, you're a sexist pig.

Should I point out a post where you talk about your name on another guy's girlfriend's ass? That doesn't seem too respectful to that woman, to the guy, or to women in general now does it?

Glass houses brah....

Dude your wrong, hypocritcal Christians? Thats impossible, my Preacher said so! :eviltongu

BTW Damn true just got totally and utterly Danza Slapped (a.k.a owned) by Jefe.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
biker3 said:
Dude your wrong, hypocritcal Christians? Thats impossible, my Preacher said so! :eviltongu

Haha, Danza slapped. Classic. Well, as I always say, there are the owners, and the owned...ya gotta be one or the other. :sneaky: :nuts: :cool:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Heath Sherratt said:
I don't judge Cedric y'all.
ok.

His personal decisions to live the way he does is always going to be up to him but I don't agree that they are the way he truly wants to be.
but you have no problem pretending to read his mind and to know what's best for him.

interesting.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
biker3 said:

Your Christian hating is getting a little old. Where is this respect for all people that you claim to have?

B

bigkonarider

I like the way he rips sh*t up . I don't think the bike matters anymore.He's a certified badazz & good showman.
I really don't like TOO serious a type of rider.Being a wild nut when i roadraced Superbikes actually helped, & my friend Donald Jacks was # friggin 1 & we just didn't give a *uck off the track..Just like Gracia ...Beer-p*t,etc.More the merrier when you are on an elite level.
my *uckn .02

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
i dont think anyone knows for sure... but I was thinking on my long plane ride home... I was sitting in the airport and really bored so i got onto pinkbike and noticed that a couple riders such as Steve Romunuk(sp?) post on there. I was wondering if there were any video pros posted here? Im sure Cedric doesnot but it seems as though people flame alot on riders that they don't know or jelous. Tyler Klassen had his own thread which was the same as this and he was flamed alot there also. I dont mean to start any trouble but im just curious. I also know we have alot of pros that post on here and im very aware, but any pros that you will see if you turn on NWD IV etc....

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
damn if some guy having consentual(is that the right word?) sex with some women leads to such kind of thread, what will happen if any pro dh racer openly admits to be gay... :think: :think: :D :evil: :devil:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
El Jefe said:

Glass houses brah....
Just wanted to bump this so DT is sure to see it.......... Or maybe he has and has no response :think:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
WheelieMan said:
Your Christian hating is getting a little old. Where is this respect for all people that you claim to have?
Notice in previous posts I said I know im going to be an ignorant, close minded asshole but im not claiming myself as a christian. I was trying to sorta respect damn true until he said he wasn't being a hypocrit which was utterly retarted. I don't hate christians, I hate people who call themselves christians and then do the exact opposite of what their book says. And then claim to be right as well as claiming to not be hypocritical at all? If you could please explain to me the christianity in that Ill be VERY impressed.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Talking to a couple pros who spent time with Cedric, they confirmed the rumor and said it's basically common knowledge on the circuit that CG and Cannondale are parting ways. Maybe DT would like to apply to fill the spot?

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
El Jefe said:
Talking to a couple pros who spent time with Cedric, they confirmed the rumor and said it's basically common knowledge on the circuit that CG and Cannondale are parting ways. Maybe DT would like to apply to fill the spot?
HE IS NOT LEAVING. AXE HIM YO SELF AT CEDRIC GRACIA .COM

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
El Jefe said:

Glass houses brah....

All true.
All things I said.
All intended to be strictly satirical and humorous. However, that does not make them appropriate.
I'll be the first to admit that I am far from perfect. I try pretty hard, but I sometimes fall short of the standard I set for myself.
Humble apologies.

That said, I still feel that CG's behavior is inappropriate.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
How is everyone going to judge the man when they don't know him. I think very few people are allowed to talk about him because they know him or have met him. Cedric is fast, skilled, and good looking. What else would they want in a spokesman? Maybe he is a party animal but what 20 something year old male who makes money not? All I can say is if i were a kid say 13-14 and saw Cedric partying, but making good money, and being successful at riding i'd wanna buy the bike he rides. I mean how often in videos do you see him being insanely crude?

Let the man do what he wants i'm sure tons of you guys party as hard and if not harder then he does and you aren't criticizing yourself because of it.