Quantcast

Cell phone...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I wonder if syadasti has any recommendations for a replacement......
Yeah but it's not available yet as he hasn't signed off on it yet. They need to make changes to as it would be useless to anyone other then Sydasti and Wiley Coyote. I am very intrigued by the reach around feature and the built in handi wipe dispenser....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Forensic analysis is both a professional activity and a hobby of mine.
I have saved all my toenail clippings for the last 13 years... I could send you the jar and you could tell me what toe the came from? I have lost track and the thought of the time and effort it would take to get an accurate assesment makes me cry. I would pay for shipping and donuts. Maybe we could even get Montashu's friend to donate some artwork and he could visit Vermont and give you a tattoo in the shed in your backyard or in the basement by the wash sink. I hear he's pretty good. Is it Marilyn Monroe or Betty Boop? Who cares, someday he will die in a bizarre fixie accident and then it will be worth millions and permenantly attached to your body. It couldn't possibly get better then that. Well it could but your wife probably wouldn't go for that. If you don't help me I will cry and then post it on youtube and then here....

I have saved all my toenail clippings for the last 13 years... I could send you the jar and you could tell me what toe the came from? I have lost track and the thought of the time and effort it would take to get an accurate assesment makes me cry. I would pay for shipping and donuts. Maybe we could even get Montashu's friend to donate some artwork and he could visit Vermont and give you a tattoo in the shed in your backyard or in the basement by the wash sink. I hear he's pretty good. Is it Marilyn Monroe or Betty Boop? Who cares, someday he will die in a bizarre fixie accident and then it will be worth millions and permenantly attached to your body. It couldn't possibly get better then that. Well it could but your wife probably wouldn't go for that. If you don't help me I will cry and then post it on youtube and then here....
Dear Mr. jdcamb:

Your horse has had a split hoof for years. And diabetus.

W.B.