Quantcast

CensorMonkey

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
This is a getting a little ri-goddamn-diculous.
Was that link really that offensive? It didn't show any more than some people's avatar's and it came with a warning.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I did this once. I got a thread locked and then bitched about it.

You're going to feel like an idiot in....5...4...3...2....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Potroast88 said:
Quit trying to earn brownie points.

Seriously Pot, the mods aren't federal judges, they just lock and delete at will. If a thread goes bye bye don't sweat it.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Potroast88 said:
Was that link really that offensive? It didn't show any more than some people's avatar's and it came with a warning.
I think you answered your own question.
Suck it up, Princess. Their aint no crying in forum posting.
t

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Funny how I don't think I have ever had a thread locked or deleted....:think:

I have been on here since just after RM's inception.

Play nice and no one goes homoe crying. ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Potroast88 said:
Was your life adversely affected by your inability to share a boarderline-inappropriate link?

No?

I didn't think so. Take a deep breath and move on with your life. It's really not such a big deal.

Yeah, the moderation is a little heavy-handed at times. But the tradeoff is that this is an excellent site with a lot of excellent members and isn't going to degrade into the Pinkbike or MTBR forums.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I'm not sweating it. I guess my sense of humor is a little different than most people's. From now on, I should probably stick to posting what I had for lunch and pictures of my garage (no offense to anyone).

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Potroast88 said:
I'm not sweating it. I guess my sense of humor is a little different than most people's. From now on, I should probably stick to posting what I had for lunch and pictures of my garage (no offense to anyone).
So now your just not telling the truth because if it really didn’t bother you, you would have to make a statement like “I should probably stick to posting what I had for lunch and pictures of my garage (no offense to anyone)”
Accept that your post was objectionable learn and move on.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
The Toninator said:
So now your just not telling the truth because if it really didn’t bother you, you would have to make a statement like “I should probably stick to posting what I had for lunch and pictures of my garage (no offense to anyone)”
Accept that your post was objectionable learn and move on.
I didn't say that it didn't bother me, I said I wasn't sweating it. It did piss me off a little bit, but I am over it now.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
robdamanii said:
I still don't know what thread was deleted.
It was a link to a photo of a bunch of girls with number plates over their "areas" and thier hands over their breasts. No nudity whatsoever.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I heard that when the advertisers saw that link they collectively gasped, and started to fan themselves. One of them even fainted.