Quantcast

Center Cycle break-in/stolen bikes

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
Last night Center Cycle bike shop in Renton, was broken into. Two bikes were stolen. It would be nice if everyone could keep an eye for these two bikes....

-2007 Specialized SX Trail 3 Rust color serial #: PJ6D1821
-2007 Specialized Enduro SL Expert Brown serial #: WUD29054SB- 310475
The SX trail was a customer's bike, and the enduro sl was brand new.
The SX trail has a cracked DT Swiss 5.1D rear rim with a big dent in it, and aftermarket bars/grip.

call Dave at center cycle for any information...425-228-3661

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
new bike is cool, accept specialized happens to be out of SX trail III's... :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i talked to Dave when i was at the store today.

i recommended him getting this for his store.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/5/prweb520900.htm

i saw it while watching an episode of "It takes a thief" on the tube. i don't know if he's gonna get it, but i remember while watching the show that that would be perfect. If you lock up your bikes at night it would be almost impossible to get one out of the store, let alone 2.

Last time Center got hit it wound up costing Dave 25k because the guy rammed his truck into multiple doors to get in. Totally sucks and the cops aren't much help. i knew something was wrong with Dave when i walked in the store, he seemed pretty off. Guess he's so paranoid about getting hit again he's spending the night at his store now and not getting any sleep.

Dave's a good guy, anybody who's anybody knows he's good people. So i hope that fog thing or something else works.