Quantcast

Central Park, GA...me and the boy

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
x-post for you non-lounge types

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2174358#post2174358

The family and I were up in GA for the week for vacation with the in-laws and to visit my mum. she lives about 25 minutes away from a pretty cool little freeride park. mad props to the SOFA.org guys for building such a cool park.

anyway, i forgot my still camera and had to use my bro-in-law's crappy camcorder camera function so the pics are rather low quality.

the park

Lil' manimal stepped it up huge on his new bike and launched the bigger of the two drop options at the top :thumb: (it's as tall as he his from lip to landing)

landing

i had a good time too :D

and on a cracked frame to boot! :help: :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
werd jeff. pretty fun place and it even has a smaller line for kids/beginners. the wood stuff is fun but to do the log-gap to step-up thingy requires a helluvalot of speed. definitely worth checking out if you're in the area :thumb: i'll be hitting up every time i come down to visit my mom or brother since they're less than 30 minutes away.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Tubbs - I've still yet to make the haul up there but have been looking for a reason to. Drop me a line next time you plan on hitting it and I'll try and make it up.

BTW, Noah's going big. :thumb:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
JeffD said:
Tubbs - I've still yet to make the haul up there but have been looking for a reason to. Drop me a line next time you plan on hitting it and I'll try and make it up.

BTW, Noah's going big. :thumb:
Yeah, same here. I'm a little closer than Jeff so definitely let me know next time.

Noah's kicking butt!

BTW, Adam wants to ride Wintergreen with me next weekend and race Dark Mtn.
Maybe they can have a dirt-squirt class.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Remind me that the wife has some pics of Lil from Sugar's DS. I'll see if I can get them on here.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Peete said:
BTW, Adam wants to ride Wintergreen with me next weekend and race Dark Mtn.
Maybe they can have a dirt-squirt class.
noah would love that course....well, the bottom half anyway. if any other small kids show up we could do a quick exhibition race from below the rock garden down.