Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My Lightbicycle centerlock DT240 road wheels didn't come with the centerlock lock rings, I managed to find someone selling a couple of the DT Swiss adapter sets pretty cheap on ebay, ~$23 shipped for a pair. I stuck the 6 bolt rotors from the etap kit onto my wifes Ti hardtail and bought the proper CL roters to avoid needing the actual adapter.

I've had no issues with them running centerlock rotors, I probably have the 6-bolt adapter parts somewhere if they might end up being useful for you.

edit: looks like you can snag a couple of the DT Swiss ones from ebay for ~$29

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
If you want to get rid of them, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I managed to find dt Swiss adapters for $32, and American classics for $14. I'll get the amclams if the seller comes back from vacation on time, but like I said I'd gladly cover shipping if you just want to get rid of yours.

Seems like dt Swiss makes the best ones

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If you want to get rid of them, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I managed to find dt Swiss adapters for $32, and American classics for $14. I'll get the amclams if the seller comes back from vacation on time, but like I said I'd gladly cover shipping if you just want to get rid of yours.

Seems like dt Swiss makes the best ones
It's just the studded part I'm not using, I'm using the lockrings. I'll have to hunt them out.

Here's 2x DT Swiss for ~$29