Quantcast

Chainreaction - shipping

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Alright, this is getting me all irked-like.

I ordered a bunch of goodies for my totally kickass new DH build, and the shipping status has been:

"En route to delivery depot" for 3 days now.

17-10-2010 10:36 Vancouver On route to delivery depot
14-10-2010 01:33 Vancouver Arrived in destination country
12-10-2010 10:50 International Hub Despatched from hub
12-10-2010 01:16 International Hub Left origin country
11-10-2010 20:32 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
10-10-2010 17:27 National Hub Sorted in hub
08-10-2010 21:22 Belfast Central Depot On route to hub
08-10-2010 00:00 WDM Online

WTF does "On route to delivery depot" mean?

Anyone?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Traffic in Vancouver is a b1tch.
Yes, and I finally got my first speeding ticket earlier this week. 2 km/h faster and my car would have been seized for a week.... Ridicurous. New law for going more than 40 km/h over the limit. Hogwash!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
New rig huh ? Finally took the training wheels off, congrats.

You're close! Old Blindy suffered a mortal crack to the top tube... I suspect the basket accelerated the cycles to failure on the top tube/head tube interface. I think the good folks at Transition will be taking this into consideration with all the new runs. Shorter travel Blindsides will all have an additional "Busket" gusset to alleviate the problem. Gonna be xtra gnar-gnar.

I expect another pic of my awesome mods when I post up the new rig.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I cannot believe Peach does not know about bikerfox. Why is this being overlooked? We need a humiliating bikerfox thread with a photochop of DirtyMike's head on bikerfox's body driving a WRX!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
they could also be using the local post office too.
Yeah, apparently it's now in the capable hands of Canada Post, or is it? Not sure it's made it that far yet.

So long as it's past customs...I guess it ought to arrive before the end of the week...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
:thumb:

I have my eye on one of those for my winter project too!
Have you spent much time on one? I'm basing my choice on two parking lot heylemmecheckoutyourbike tests and what I've heard and read.
Not much time on it yet. I just built it up and have experienced a few wrinkles with the set up. I'm sorting them out gradually... It's a proper DH bike. Coming off a Blindside and a Whistler rental Kona before that, this is a different feeling for sure. All good though, just going to take some time to adapt my unique hack techniques to the new bike.

I hadn't planned on a new bike quite yet. I was headed up the gondola at Whistler and was touting the stoutness of my Blindside to my friends with the cracked Norco Team DH and another guy with a cracked Glory. big-ted proceeded to point out the biggest crack in any of our bikes, which happened to be on my top tube... New bike time got bumped up by a few months...

As usual, Transition were all over taking care of me like stink on a monkey.

I'll elaborate on the awesomeness of Transition again once I've got it built.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I had to go back 10 pages of photobucket pages to find it. I forgot who's chest this is.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
^^^ that's mine you asshat. this is one of those times I wish I had a paid membership so I could give you an XL dose of -rep :D

and wtf?!?! i don't remember that the first time around..... :confused:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
^^^ that's mine you asshat. this is one of those times I wish I had a paid membership so I could give you an XL dose of -rep :D

and wtf?!?! i don't remember that the first time around..... :confused:
hahahah I can't find the thread.

I've done a number on you throughout the years