Quantcast

Chainring options.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
# 24-38 shiftrings: 9 & 10speed compatible. The 24T chainring bolts directly to the 38T chainring to optimize tooth location and provide the greatest amount of modularity and compatability seen in a heavy duty All Mountain / race weight DH crankset. No grinding of granny tabs and eliminating front shifting options. 138 grams.
# 22-36 shiftrings: same as above, slightly lower gearing for our comrades in steeper locales. 130 grams.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Is there a pic. anywhere of these? and are they compatible with the Hive XC crank?
Have not seen a pic yet. Yes, they are compatible with the Hive FifteenG xc ss cranks.
They should be available around the begining of the year. I already have the 36-22 combo on order.
Give the Hive/E-thirteen a call

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Have not seen a pic yet. Yes, they are compatible with the Hive FifteenG xc ss cranks.
They should be available around the begining of the year. I already have the 36-22 combo on order.
Give the Hive/E-thirteen a call
They should theoretically allow you to change any single speed crankset into a double...more or less. We're looking at a springtime release.

Link to Double Shiftrings

I've got a pair of the 22/36 on the shop rig...simple, strong, and the 36T lets you rip on the flats and downhills.

Additionally, you could run the Triple and customize the ring/bash config as you see fit. 4x104 BCD = tons of options.

Last edited: