Quantcast

Chainsmoke Racing Partners with MONGOOSE TRIBE

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
Chainsmoke Racing Partners with MONGOOSE TRIBE Program

Columbus, Ohio: In a much anticipated move, MONGOOSE has chosen Mark Van Meter of Chainsmoke Racing to head the MONGOOSE TRIBE program for regional riders covering the broad demographics of Ohio, Pennyslvania, Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina that make up the Chainsmoke Community.

The Mongoose Tribe was founded by Eric Carter in 2006. The idea was to form a group of riders i.e. "Tribe Members" that love to ride, hang out together and have a good time. Riders benefit by Eric "EC" Carter's relationship with his sponsors such as Mongoose, SRAM, Kenda and THE. EC is also on hand to share his infinite riding knowledge with riders and is just an all around good guy.

Riders are chosen by Eric Carter to participate for a particular state or region. Participating members are offered discounts on MONGOOSE bikes and gear with the focus on recreational riding, free-riding or racing and promoting the grass roots culture.

Regional riders interested in participating in the MONGOOSE TRIBE program are encouraged to visit http://www.chainsmoke.net ; visit the TRIBE forum and join the Chainsmoke Community by registering for the web site.

Questions can be directed to:

Mark Van Meter
XANDER@chainsmoke.net

Or VIA Postal Mail:

Chainsmoke Racing
PO 21313
Columbus, Ohio 43221

Nov 3, 2003
Virginia
Are you doing any jerseys for your team that read "I'm a smart-ass know it all seventeen year old" on the back of them?
I want to buy one for somebody I know...:wave:

PDS RX

Monkey
Sep 11, 2007
Richmond VA
Are you doing any jerseys for your team that read "I'm a smart-ass know it all seventeen year old" on the back of them?
I want to buy one for somebody I know...:wave:
WOW!!! It probably only took 30 minutes to put the smiley in there old man, and my spellingz is offz the hookz.

And watch your mouth on the forums, you said A-S-S