Quantcast

Chalk Creek Stampede

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Don't forget that this weekend, is the yearly Chalk Creek Stampede. The XC is on saturday and the 4X is on Sunday. There will be practice Sunday from 8:00 to like 11:00 with racing to follow.

For all who haven't been there before the course is so cool. See http://leelikesbikes.com/Stories/033104/ for all the info. For those who have been there, you know what you will be missing if you don't go.

Be there!!!! That means you too Brines!!!!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
No picture taking for me. Looks like all the gravity events for the MSC are on sunday this year so I probably won't be able to go since I work on sundays. :(

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by DHblur
...There will be 4X practice Saturday and practice Sunday from 8:00 to like 11:00...
Has this changesd since yesterday? I talked to Keith (of RPM) on the phone and he said NO 4X practice on Saturday...

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
B-im not going. on account that i suck and will be destroyed in pro class( i don't feel like wasting another $100 on two rounds of 4 cross.)

Hydride

Chimp
Jul 17, 2003
Colorado
I also heard there is no Saturday practice due to lack of medical personnel. Can someone confirm if there is Sat. practice?

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Good call. Yeah just talked to Kieth and just found out there is no practice Saturday. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I hadn't talked to Kieth in like 4 weeks and hadn't heard anything.

But for the record: NO 4X PRACTICE SATURDAY.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Ahhh! Meh, I've got prom the night before which means I am gonna be very tired and not so with it, :p oh well... it will make it more interesting for everyone else - give em something to laugh at :rolleyes:

This should be a good kickstart into the season. See you all down there on Sunday!

O yeah, am I to understand that there is NO PRACTICE on saturday??? hehe:D