Quantcast

Champ...Picks

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Packers 38 Gaints 24. Packers have to much offense for the Gaints it is going to be close for a bit but packer will pull away. Also they are playing at Green Bay.

Pats 28 Chargers 17. For as much as i want to pick upset, im not going to. Chargers should also be in it for a bit but again one of the teams is gonna pull away and it will be the Pats.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
No, i talked about going to a Jc before going to a 4yr. Yes i know it is spelt wrong im not gonna fix it i spell it how i want. Also i really dont care about spelling on a fourm.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, you don't. If you did, you would spell it correctly.

You talk about going to a Division I school, but you can't pass a 3rd grade spelling test.
If there was a god, he would be banned during the football season.

I'd gladly sacrifice a virgin/Red Rabbit to summon the beast from cloverfield to destroy the town he lives.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I predict your wrong, again if i need to spell good i take time. i dont take time on this...no need to
It's you're, as in "you are", not your as in "your mom". It's not even the spelling, it's the grammar that makes your post awesome.

Your picks are as bad as your spelling. But at least you have a chance this week, even if they aren't your picks to begin with.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
It's you're, as in "you are", not your as in "your mom". It's not even the spelling, it's the grammar that makes your post awesome.

Your picks are as bad as your spelling. But at least you have a chance this week, even if they aren't your picks to begin with.
Oh there not my picks? Who's are they? I have a chance?.. look back at my worst week i still got atleast 5 or 6 right.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I predict your wrong, again if i need to spell good i take time. i dont take time on this...no need to
Yes, you do need to. 100% of the people I have ever met who spell badly online also spell badly on everything else. You think you do fine when you need to, but you don't - you just don't recognize it. I guarantee it.

I'm not a great speller but I force myself to spell right, EVERY TIME. Chat rooms, AIM, forums, casual emails, every place where it "doesn't matter." You're going to have a lot of informal communication in your life, figure out how to communicate without looking like a moron.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Yes, you do need to. 100% of the people I have ever met who spell badly online also spell badly on everything else. You think you do fine when you need to, but you don't - you just don't recognize it. I guarantee it.

I'm not a great speller but I force myself to spell right, EVERY TIME. Chat rooms, AIM, forums, casual emails, every place where it "doesn't matter." You're going to have a lot of informal communication in your life, figure out how to communicate without looking like a moron.
Very nicely put, BV.
I normally prefer to grab people with this attitude and punch them in the neck until lottery tickets shoot out of their ass. It drives me nuts when someone doesn't even make an attempt.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Very nicely put, BV.
I normally prefer to grab people with this attitude and punch them in the neck until lottery tickets shoot out of their ass. It drives me nuts when someone doesn't even make an attempt.
Have you gotten any winning tickets via this technique? :D

Yeah, I'm with BV here. I'll put in an effort to communicate properly, and expect others to have the courtesy to do the same.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Oh there not my picks? Who's are they? I have a chance?.. look back at my worst week i still got atleast 5 or 6 right.
Technically you can say they are your picks. But when it gets down to 4 teams, even you have a chance to pick the winners.

Just think, you have 50/50 chance at the big game. That will be your best week EVER! :rofl:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Packers- 38, Giants- 20

Pats- 41, Chargers- 21

Go Pats!
Go Favre!

Have fun watching the games, all! It's almost time to assume official beer wench duties! :weee:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
People who spell bad when they dont care about spelling, spell bad in everything eles..alright
ya know, if you tried when it didn't matter, you actually would not have to try when it did matter.

This is my complaint about my co-workers... when we're busy, we make mistakes cuz the work flow isn't followed properly, but when we're slow, well, we're slow, so why put forth the effort? (That's their philosophy... losers)

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Yeah, but im not one of your co-workers. I spell fine when something such as a report is due or a application. Tell me can you people not read it?? Is it that hard

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Funny thing is there are other well established monkeys consistently misspell things yet are never criticized for it. Welcome to the RM popularity contest.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Yeah, but im not one of your co-workers. I spell fine when something such as a report is due or a application. Tell me can you people not read it?? Is it that hard
Fair enough, but if you'll allow me to re-iterate... you don't have to try when it matters if you try when it doesn't.

Does that make sense to anyone or am I not thinking clearly again? :)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Funny thing is there are other well established monkeys consistently misspell things yet are never criticized for it. Welcome to the RM popularity contest.
Wel istablished monckys dont nead teh spellerz.

<edit> Giants? Really? Who has misspelled that every week? I could understand once or maybe twice, but every week?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Answer PM'ed. Have to add myself to the list, I am king of the run on sentence whenever I have a post that is more than a three word grunt.

Just saying that in general as long as the message is clear and understandable, as I think Pit.S's posts are, people never comment on spelling unless it is from a member they enjoy bashing on. I have no problem busting someones balls but at least try and be amusing about it. Just calling someone stupid is boring.

By the way, decent game so far. I hope SD can come out strong in the second half and make 4 quarters of entertaining football.

FriedRys

Monkey
May 21, 2007
On the losing end of a wishbone
Tell me can you people not read it?? Is it that hard
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn
mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
:clapping:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Answer PM'ed. Have to add myself to the list, I am king of the run on sentence whenever I have a post that is more than a three word grunt.
The people who are repeatedly criticized are the ones who are constantly refusing to put forth even a modicum of effort.

Adding yourself to the list because of run-on sentences is just ridiculous. You consistently spell and write well. Even a few monkeys who don't capitalize right at least spell and write properly. Who, really, do you think meets that criteria?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Even a few monkeys who don't capitalize right at least spell and write properly.
:busted:

i'm just lazy and don't feel like having to deal with the added complications of using the shift key, but i at least make sure that i spell properly so i don't sound like a complete neanderthal.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Wel istablished monckys dont nead teh spellerz.

<edit> Giants? Really? Who has misspelled that every week? I could understand once or maybe twice, but every week?
maybe he does it on purpose?

for the majority of you being adults, this kind of **** really is pathetic.