Quantcast

Change and hope....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Todd told police that the suspect, described only as a dark-skinned African-American man about 6'4", stole $60 from her and became enraged after seeing a bumper sticker supporting Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain on her car.
May as well have been Obama himself...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
After repeatedly hitting, kicking and threatening her, Todd told police that the man carved a "B" in her cheek.

Todd declined immediate medical attention last night but said she would go to the hospital today.

Call me crazy, but wouldn't you go to the ER if someone carved your face ?

I think Blue's right, it's probably self inflicted to cover up something.

It is also doubtful that her attacker could make a cut with such an even pressure in the heat of the moment. Unless he just happened to be a skilled chef or surgeon during the day.

There is a good chance that her boyfriend has some slightly bruised or scraped knuckles.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Call me crazy, but wouldn't you go to the ER if someone carved your face ?

I think Blue's right, it's probably self inflicted to cover up something.

It is also doubtful that her attacker could make a cut with such an even pressure in the heat of the moment. Unless he just happened to be a skilled chef or surgeon during the day.

There is a good chance that her boyfriend has some slightly bruised or scraped knuckles.
Look a little closer at the "B" for a minute.

Anything look funny to you?

(College Republican, remember. She's not so smart...)

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Look a little closer at the "B" for a minute.

Anything look funny to you?

(College Republican, remember. She's not so smart...)
No, I saw that the letter is backwards.

But I'm sure, like any good republican, she has a good spin.

Her attacker, an Obama supporter, is obviously deeply angered at his dyslexia and his inability to get off drugs that he would seek to harm those whom society has placed in a position of great economic success. Or some crap like that.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
No, I saw that the letter is backwards.

But I'm sure, like any good republican, she has a good spin.

Her attacker, an Obama supporter, is obviously deeply angered at his dyslexia and his inability to get off drugs that he would seek to harm those whom society has placed in a position of great economic success. Or some crap like that.
I was thinking the fact that his parents didn't have school vouchers which led to him attending a public school where he learned to give gay abortions was probably the cause. :D

Seriously though, I can't think of a better way to mark a person as an asshole as hearing that they are a College Republican, short of spraying them with bright orange paint and tattooing the word "ASSHOLE" on their forehead.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i call bull****

carving seems a little too even to have been done under duress, and would have taken a while; and given the circumstances, dude probably didn't want to dick around.

maybe he intended to finish the word but got spooked.

Plummit

Monkey
Mar 12, 2002
Police are now reporting she's changed her story. Ooops

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Pittsburgh police say a McCain campaign volunteer who said she was held down by a black man who cut the letter "B" in her face has changed her story.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard says investigators gave the 20-year-old woman a lie-detector test and are "looking at some inconsistencies" in her story.

The student, Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas, initially said a black man robbed her at knifepoint Wednesday night and then cut her cheek after seeing a McCain sticker on her car.

Police say bank surveillance footage doesn't show her at an ATM where she says she was attacked.

Todd, who is white, now says she was knocked unconscious and doesn't remember being cut. She now says she only discovered the wound later.

No arrests have been made.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You know the B is backwards, like you were looking into a mirror when you cut it.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
maybe this chic can share a cell w/ susan smith

(don't make me link it)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Aw SNAP!

Police: McCain volunteer changes ATM attack story
By JOE MANDAK – 1 hour ago
PITTSBURGH (AP) — A McCain campaign volunteer who reported that a tall black man robbed her and then cut a "B" onto her cheek after seeing a McCain bumper sticker on her car has been given a polygraph test because of "inconsistencies" in her story, police said.
Among other things, police said photos and bank card information from an automated teller machine where the college student claimed she was robbed do not show her using the machine at the time, police said.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iidrMKZwVNDDlEtkssY6t1xxhg9QD94106P03

Whoda thunkit?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
what BS... http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.Bloomfield.2.847628.html

I have used the ATM she was supposedly attacked at many times, it's not exactly in a bad neighborhood and I have not heard of much crime in that particular area.

What was she hoping to gain from this stunt, other than to portray Obama supporters as violent muggers?
Well, considering a good friend of mine was raped at an ATM, lets say this fabrication hits a nerve.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
looks like she took one for the team all right.

maybe she should go back to her gig dancing for lacrosse players