Quantcast

changed my mind about lajitas

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
well it looks like im not going to go to lajitas after all. but theres no sense in telling work that i'll be here, right? so lets all go out and ride smithville or comfort or something...i have friday, saturday and sunday free. what do you guys think?

squasher, brian, cory, and oronde, you all definitely need to come check out the jumps and dig whatever you want. i think a big group ride at the smithville course would be fun.

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Bring a bike and a helmet, that should do ya fine.
We will probably just mess around on the DS course and jump and jump and jump:D :D

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
josh, we're going to head out to smithville today. i talked to brian and they didnt really feel like walkiing up mount comfort so we decided on the slalom course...plus theres a bar on site. we're probably going to start getting there about 1 or 2. mark and i will be there a little earlier. brian has a paper or something due and will get there about 2. dismay, it'd be great to have you out there and meet some more ridemonkey people. just bring a helmet. see ya in a little while.

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
I cant make it today, thought you were talkin bout goin up there tomorrow. I just got off the phone with brian, we are meeting up there at 12:30- 1 o'clock Sat. Peace Josh

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Ok now im really pissed:angryfire I just replaced my alternator today, looking 4ward to riding tomorrow, go to the store up the street, and come back with out a car. F#$%@ng POS.
So needless to say, i wont be there tomorrow:(
Sorry guys, just not my week

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Hey...Texas DH is alive...and...well???
Where the hell did Sparky go?...when are the damn TX DH races this year???...AAARRRGGGHHH
email me with the races this year...lunchboxmtbr@netscape.net

LunchBox

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Hey...are you refering to R.O. Sparks?...WTF happened to everyone from DirtWorkz??? That was the greatest group of riders I ever met.

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Hey bro...have I ridden with you before; were you at San Angelo last year?...anyhow, my pal and I wanna go down to Austin...email me...we need a change of pace...any good urban?

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
'any good urban?' hah! of course there's good urban....
mr. box, we'd love to have you down to go ride with the leftover dirtworkz guys.