Quantcast

Changing oil/Springs on 2001 Shiver

Hcor

Chimp
Dec 13, 2001
New Jersey
I would like to do this myself...as people are telling me it is cake. When I look at the Marzocchi technical docs, it gets a little confusing. Can someone tell me the easiest/cleanest way to change springs and add oil to my Shiver. Can I do this without removing everything? Im hoping it will be as simple as removing top caps, removing a few peices than just sliding on new springs, then adding oil. Any help appreciated.

:confused:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Hcor
I would like to do this myself...as people are telling me it is cake. When I look at the Marzocchi technical docs, it gets a little confusing. Can someone tell me the easiest/cleanest way to change springs and add oil to my Shiver. Can I do this without removing everything? Im hoping it will be as simple as removing top caps, removing a few peices than just sliding on new springs, then adding oil. Any help appreciated.

:confused:
use tha manual that's what its's there for. Just take your time and make sure you understand everything....I used mine and had no problems changing the springs, adding oil, and adding the new '02 cartridge.....D