Quantcast

Charity

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
As a vet I am not real sure what you're trying to do here. Honestly it sounds like you're trying to set up some sort of scam or way to cover your bills. Let me give you a heads up, I don't react real well to things like that, and either do the rest of the combat family.

Hate to do this, but tell ya what, stop now before someone gives you an ass kicking just for being shady.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
As a vet I am not real sure what you're trying to do here. Honestly it sounds like you're trying to set up some sort of scam or way to cover your bills. Let me give you a heads up, I don't react real well to things like that, and either do the rest of the combat family.

Hate to do this, but tell ya what, stop now before someone gives you an ass kicking just for being shady.
lol, hes 14. i dont think he even knows how to scam someone yet.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'll beat a teen age kid with a sock full of quarters just like I'd drop a senior citizen. I'm awesome like that.

Like I said though, not sure what you're trying to do here. If you really want to help, find a charity that's already in place, and work with them. Get used to how things "work" in an NPO, then in a few years maybe strike out on your own.

I applaud your desire to do something, but there's just something off about this whole thing. Don't trade on America's vets to further your own agenda/name. That's pretty scummy.

Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
I'll beat a teen age kid with a sock full of quarters just like I'd drop a senior citizen. I'm awesome like that.

Like I said though, not sure what you're trying to do here. If you really want to help, find a charity that's already in place, and work with them. Get used to how things "work" in an NPO, then in a few years maybe strike out on your own.

I applaud your desire to do something, but there's just something off about this whole thing. Don't trade on America's vets to further your own agenda/name. That's pretty scummy.
Thanks for your service
First off, it is most deffinatly not a scam. We are giving akll of our funds to an already existent charity. That charity we need to find. We orginally wanted to donate to WWP but they already support a diferent cyclathon and couldnt help us out
We are simply setting up an event with money
We knew there would be people like you out there who thought we were trying to scam people. obviously people will be sceptics. that is why we are trying to register with US government as a non profit organization... this way we do not seem like scam artist. We really want to help give back.. Its not about money.. its about help
LIVE.RIDE.HELP

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Thanks for your service
First off, it is most deffinatly not a scam. We are giving akll of our funds to an already existent charity. That charity we need to find. We orginally wanted to donate to WWP but they already support a diferent cyclathon and couldnt help us out
We are simply setting up an event with money
We knew there would be people like you out there who thought we were trying to scam people. obviously people will be sceptics. that is why we are trying to register with US government as a non profit organization... this way we do not seem like scam artist. We really want to help give back.. Its not about money.. its about help
LIVE.RIDE.HELP
take that DickMcGirk!