Quantcast

Charlie Sheen is a Patriot

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
Charlie Sheen presents 9/11 evidence to Obama.

What a great story. Charlie managed to get a stack of 9/11 facts into the President's hands... PERSONALLY.

This is huge. When Obama states that he believes the 9/11 commission report, Sheen challenges his belief with the fact that 60% of the commissioners state that there was an agreement by the government to not tell the truth!

So now that Obama has this evidence, what will happen? My guess is nothing, because he isn't any different from the rest of the politicians. My hope, however, is that this changes everything. It may finally be time for the people on the left and the right to realize that America™ is irreparably broken, and that both sides are united against the people of this great land. Putting a democrat or a republican into office does not solve this root cause issue. Hoping for change is no more useful than hoping for the winning lottery numbers... you aren't very likely to get either one. It's getting to be time for the people to demand the truth and secure lasting freedom with liberty and justice for all.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
No way he covered all 20 points in the last 5 minutes. It does not make sense. The facts and statements don't match. This interview must be a conspiracy.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
That website is such a waste of my time, it's not even funny.

I respect what the site is trying to do but it is so over the top and just pathetic.

Ahhh, the internet.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I still think that what made the towers fall, was those huge planes full of people and fuel that crashed into them.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I still think that what made the towers fall, was those huge planes full of people and fuel that crashed into them.
You expect us to believe something so far-fetched, yet even the average Internet user has the relevant demolitions experience and architectural savvy to know outright that it simply can't be so. They've all seen "Megastructures" on Discovery Channel while stoned in Mom's basement, for RonPaul's sake!

Plus, CHARLIE ****ING SHEEN endorses this stuff. HIS FATHER WAS THE PRESIDENT FOR SEVERAL SEASONS IN A ROW! He ought to know.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
You expect us to believe something so far-fetched, yet even the average Internet user has the relevant demolitions experience and architectural savvy to know outright that it simply can't be so. They've all seen "Megastructures" on Discovery Channel while stoned in Mom's basement, for RonPaul's sake!

Plus, CHARLIE ****ING SHEEN endorses this stuff. HIS FATHER WAS THE PRESIDENT FOR SEVERAL SEASONS IN A ROW! He ought to know.
I cannot dispute any of that.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Charlie also imparted upon us the famous wisdom "I don't pay hookers to have sex with me; I pay them to leave afterword."

I will follow this man to the ends of the Earth.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Maybe it was planes full of hookers that did this.

Anyhow, yeah. The president can't change ****, but when Charlie Sheen is on the case, it's going places! (Isn't Rick usually the one banging the drum about media/celebrities being the tools designed to distract the masses™?)

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
Maybe it was planes full of hookers that did this.
(Isn't Rick usually the one banging the drum about media/celebrities being the tools designed to distract the masses™?)
It sure distracted me. I really thought with his star power that he could have gotten an audience with the prez. But I admit that the entire idea is implausible. Nobody in power will ever give this issue the time of day.

Of course, you could choose to be different, and review Charlie's 20 points and see if his facts can withstand scrutiny. Ahhh, but that would take time, and besides, we already know what the truth is, because the government told us what it was.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Obama did the Twin Towers job all by himself. That is why he is hiding the facts. $20 says Sheen dies a mysterious death in the next 3 months, not unlike Marlyn Monroes...

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I really thought with his star power that he could have gotten an audience with the prez.
:rofl::rofl:

Nobody in power will ever give this issue the time of day.
No more, than, say, taking an audience with the Flat Earth Society. (Of course, the last admin wanted to listen to "Creative Designers," so maybe crackpot bull**** might get into the White House...)

Rick, it's all HORSE ****. That's why the Pres won't give his time to it. I read many of the points in the article, and they made me laugh almost as hard as the strained purple prose of the imagined conversation itself.

But I'm no longer going to point-for-point about it on the Internet. Neither one of us will change our minds. And like Obama, I suddenly find my time more valuable than to waste it on this crap.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:rofl::rofl:

No more, than, say, taking an audience with the Flat Earth Society. (Of course, the last admin wanted to listen to "Creative Designers," so maybe crackpot bull**** might get into the White House...)

Rick, it's all HORSE ****. That's why the Pres won't give his time to it. I read many of the points in the article, and they made me laugh almost as hard as the strained purple prose of the imagined conversation itself.

But I'm no longer going to point-for-point about it on the Internet. Neither one of us will change our minds. And like Obama, I suddenly find my time more valuable than to waste it on this crap.
:stupid:

BikeLuvR904

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
All i know is that Charlie Sheen was great in Wall Street. Anyone who can take down Gordon Gecko is A okay in my book lol.