Quantcast

charlotte

Pee wee's is actually in Lincolnton - about 45 minutes from Charlotte, but worth the trip. Check out www.tarheeltrailblazers.com for local trails. Mostly XC stuff around here, but some of it has some jumps and small drops mixed in like at "poplar tent", a local favorite. There is some freeride stuff, but nobody advertises it. I'd be happy to show it to you if you liked, but i'm not going to talk about it here.

Good news is we are not far (1.5 hrs)from great riding spots in the mountains.

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
like jnails said, pretty much all xc, aside from the few hits at ptent and one unadvertised place. PASA is also building a legal trail system in Huntersville with the focus being on freeride elements incorporated into the trail, not one section to session ala PeeWees. Check out www.bikepasa.com for more details.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I may be moving south of charlotte, is there any riding there beside xc??
The kind of riding your looking for will be about 1:30 mins away North West of Charlotte at Wilsons Creek Area. You can also drive West to the Ashville Area to get your fix on too. There are some really nice guys from the Charlotte Area that make the drive every weekend to ride in both areas.