Quantcast

CHase

bkbassplayr

Chimp
Nov 23, 2004
Columbia, Maryland
Merry Christmas!!!! lol... just got the new cannondale chase 2... man that thing is sweet... i wasnt expecting too much from the manitou stance... boy was i surprised... i was surprised i hadnt heard much about it either... yea this bike is just sooo fluid... havent ridden it much, but from what i can tell it just shoots along and feels like it can take a hell of a beating. Gotta replace the front deraileur tho... mabey the back one eventually.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Hey, I'm in Annapolis. Maybe I'll see you around... I looked at the Chase. It was sweet but a little small for my lanky a$$. I decided to build a soul cycles titan instead. Should be getting everything in a few weeks. I can't wait. Have fun on yer new ride.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
You live in Annapolis. Sweet. You should come riding some time. The Chase is really sweet. I might try and get one too. But I lanky and so is the kid that has one now so i dont really care its still nice.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
You kids and your small bikes. I'm going with a bigger frame (18" titan) because although they feel great in the store, those little bikes would ruin what's left of my knees. I've been riding for going on 14 years and I was a street skater before that soooo.... my body makes lots of funny creaking noises. I want to save what little I have left - but I'm no where near ready to retire and join club spandex . You'll see what I mean in about 16 years. Really I'm just jealous of your youth.

Now if I had a few more bucks and I could afford several bikes I'd sing a different tune...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I'm about 6'3", should I get some thing with like from Soul Cycles. Do they make street frames for taller people or whats up? Because there is no doubt I am lanky too. I am just about all legs.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Nice! i got my chase 3 before xmas for myself and love it. It jumps great and from what little street ive ridden on it/can ride on it. it is great.

bkbassplayr

Chimp
Nov 23, 2004
Columbia, Maryland
yea i took mine out for some streetish stuff today... hadta cut it short cuz of work but im goin back out tommorow... did a 6 set and it felt like i was ridin off a curb lol... sooo smooth... and yea it jumps awesome... gotta love it