Quantcast

CHDH pictures?

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
heheh my buddy 'podiumed' in that 'class', too! I've got a photo of the 'results' too, if anyone wants them (*Sp Men 35-44) Hey, it was a fun race, all bitching aside.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
jimw said:
Oh, that's awesome. That's surfinguru right behind him, probably in the middle of yelling, "Get the **** out of the way!!", on his way to 1st in the (non-existent :)) sport class 35-44.
That was pretty much it:dead: :nonono: :( Being on a bike once since late September REALLY hurt
:stosh: :ouch:

jimw

Monkey
Aug 10, 2004
Santa Cruz, CA
Cool, I never got to actually see the results. Looks like we had a pretty tight group (I was in that class too) - top 4 separated by 4 secs.

Anyone know if the full results have been posted?

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Anyone have a picture of #153? He had a Turner DHR, a red/grey ABS jersey and a flat black helmet. I guess afinishedproduct is working on it but they only have a few pros up at the moment.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
jimw said:
Oh, that's awesome. That's surfinguru right behind him, probably in the middle of yelling, "Get the **** out of the way!!", on his way to 1st in the (non-existent :)) sport class 35-44.
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149317

make up 30 seconds and catch the guy in front of me at a pretty opportune place on the course. Either he doesn`t hear me telling him to let me pass or he simply chooses not to let me pass. I can hear the crowd going nuts yelling at him "Let him by!!" "Let him pass!". Unfortunately, I`m stuck behind him for the next 300+ yards. Urgh!! I`m loosing time
nice.....