Quantcast

chdh vid:.........!!!!!!!!!

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
ghettogt76 said:
I can see your fine ass in the whambulance

yea i know, they treated me with some morphine, actualy a lot!

ive got to get my x rays up here. the bone didn tjsut liek crack, it hella went bigity bam and if you drew a line from the broken ends it would make a "Z"

WOOWEE

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
only thing i can think of is if you don't have quicktime7
it might not work....
wooo, that was you in the ambulance?
just missed the clip -- it happened on the stepdown right?
heal up quick!!

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
alloutproductio said:
only thing i can think of is if you don't have quicktime7
it might not work....
wooo, that was you in the ambulance?
just missed the clip -- it happened on the stepdown right?
heal up quick!!
sure was me. that wind was blowin HARD

and yea ive got quicktime but it says i dont have a certain plugin and it wont let me get it:confused:

Raacerx

Monkey
captainpolution said:
sure was me. that wind was blowin HARD

and yea ive got quicktime but it says i dont have a certain plugin and it wont let me get it:confused:
download Kazaa Lite Full Codec pack, then use Meda Player to play it. Thats what I did, works great. Now youll have every codec you could need in the future too.

Backpack1

Monkey
Mar 16, 2005
GNORKAL
I had the Qtime problem you have on every machine at work but it runs at home....? might be your antiSpy settings...^^^^^^ I would grab the codec pack for media player tho and proceed.

Rye_Bread

Monkey
Mar 22, 2006
Boulder
Doesn't work, I need something that isn't on the quicktime website. Tried it on a bunch of different computers too.

-Ryan

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Rye_Bread said:
Doesn't work, I need something that isn't on the quicktime website. Tried it on a bunch of different computers too.
-Ryan
You're going to need quicktime. You could also download it from the link (right click-save target as), that might help.