Quantcast

cheap but strong rim

komodokid123

Chimp
Sep 14, 2007
i nead a cheap but strong rim i do alot of jumping and my rim i have now (witch is stock) is bent realy bad. so i was wondering what you guys have. or what you have to say thanx

chris

komodokid123

Chimp
Sep 14, 2007
no i have a jamis komodo 1.0 and my back rim is still stock and i was wondering what rims are strong but cheap. the rims ar 26"

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
I have to second the Alex, I ran that rim for a few years and never had issues with it. As long as your making tranny and not slamming the rear end down its a great rim.

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
I am sure someone else might love to give you a sarcastic answer, but he is talking about how smooth you are. Pretty much if you case landing's or are a hard lander. So if you are smooth they are saying it's a good rim for you.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Komodo...do us all a favor, go buy the "Drop in" DVDs (its a TV show) and pay close attention to what they talk about and the lingo.

The best thing for you right now is to learn what we're talking about, and unfortunatly...asking is not always the best way to go.

We've all been in your position before, the trick is to read magazines, watch movies, and hang out with ride buddies to pick it all up. (Yes it is important, so you know what your talking about)

komodokid123

Chimp
Sep 14, 2007
ok thanx man but there is no one around me with a bike like mine i life on an island

but i will go and get the video and magazines tomarow thanx alot man.