Quantcast

Cheap DH Race Bike

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
I am looking for a new DH race bike but unlike a lot of Jr racers my parents don't help me out when i comes to Parts, Entry fees, riding gear, ect.. And this year i need a new race bike. If any of you knew what i was riding before you would know what i'm talking about. I'm looking for something the will be like $900 total for a complete. I was looking through the classified and i found some bikes but if any of you are selling a bike or know someone who is selling a bike if you could post them here or send me a PM that would be great.
Thanks

Mar 1, 2005
look on ebay for an 2004 iron horse sgs downhill rigs very cheap and very good for the money. Im still rockin mine new paint and some upgrades and thats all it really needed, the 04 were the last year and are beefed with better geo. Make sure its the Dh not the freeride.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
ebay is always a good bet man, and if you dont want ebay then i have a 19" 03 sgs for sale. it has the hub, seat, and seat post if you would like.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I'm getting ready to sell my SC VP-Free frame with headset and BB for $600 I could include some extra parts for very little extra $$$. Feel free to PM.

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
I will sell you a semi complete 2006 Foes Mono with 05 Curnutt Fork for $1100.

It has a few dents but mechanically sound. You can even drive to Albany and check it out.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i say get the foes! but in canse your still looking for something cheaper i have an '06 trek session 77 im selling for $850 pm me