Quantcast

Cheap New Ride

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
Here is my new ride(as it says in the title). The best part about the bike is that i got everything pictured(except dorado fork) for $750 cash from the guy. The bike came with a boxxer race, but it was pretty much done for. All i need is to bleed the rear brake, buy a truvativ holzfeller crank, and a front shimano xt/fork 74mm brake adapter...let me know if anyone has an adapter for sale cause they're hard to find for cheap. Can't wait to ride it when i come back from UCD...

Attachments

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
DROP said:
HOLY **** I ENY YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. buy the was how beat is the boxxer cause i might be interested. if the interals are screwed what ever as long as its ussable for just riding around i might be interested.
hmm...i think the internals need a rebuild. The thing that the fork needs are new lowers since there is a dent and hinders the stanctions from compressing. The fork compresses about 5" i think.

yearoftiger

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bay Area
O yea, and i forgot to post this question but, right now the rear shock is a progressive 5th w/ti as u can see, but i was wondering if i should swtich to my el jefe shock. I haven't gotten to ride my el jefe as i bought it off here, but i hear they are an exact copy of an avalanche. Anyone have opinions on that: Keep the 5th or switch to the el jefe??