Quantcast

Cheap snowboards??

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
The House sells snowboard stuff pretty cheap. Its kind of like a supergo. Just search for the house.com or something like that.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
what kind/size are you looking for?

I have a friend who has a board that has been used one time that she is selling. She decided she liked skiing better. Plus I don't think it fit her all that well to begin with since it wasn't a women's specific board and it was a tad long for her height/weight. It's nothing super high end, but it's nice and it is basically brand new.

153cm 5150 Imperial w/ k2 v8 bindings, I have a couple pics around somewhere

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
mserko1 said:
Thanks but I need something bigger. I'm 6'2".
What size foot? I have a board im listing on ebay soon. its a wider board... probably in the 160 range. Its from a small cali company i did work for once.
Ill have a photo tomorrow probably.

D

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
You'll need at least a 160cm, I'm 6'0" and ride a 159cm and it's a little on the small side (I still love it). If you end up buying new, lamar boards are pretty decent for the price.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
weight is a more important factor than height when deciding on board length

if you don't mind used, the seattle craigslist usually has a good assortment

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
What size foot and what are your stance angles.Once my new board gets hear I will most likely be selling a Option Signature 166 last years model with only a couple of powder days on it.Looking to get about $225.00

DHRracer said:
What size foot and what are your stance angles.Once my new board gets hear I will most likely be selling a Option Signature 166 last years model with only a couple of powder days on it.Looking to get about $225.00
I have a brand new , still in the wrapping, RIDE Yukon 164, When I broek my board last year they sent me this one. And A schwin Stingray board thats a 158? make me an offer :D the stingray has RIDE "king of bindings" binders...thx D! they are sweet!