Quantcast

check it bishes.....first salmon caught in california in 3 years

gonefirefightin

free wieners
yep....twas I

season opener for the lower sac river. me and the kid pulled in the first reported salmon since it was closed 3 years ago.

apparently I am going to make a few magazine covers this yr. my phoe has been blowing up since I threw it on facebook since I know so many guides and news staff.

it is sitting in a brine right, so it isnt available for comments at this time and will reportedly be in the smoker tomorrow

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
SS... You are thinking of the king of TUNA

Nice fish you got there GoneFF!! Fresh smoked salmon is the bomb. How smoked do you usually make it light smoke, medium or "very". and about what temp? high hundreds? That is usually what I do... I aim for about 180-190 degrees F for about 8-10 hrs.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Holy crap, that thing will taste delicious. But why grill the first ever caught? Sad eco-bunny hugger hippies and vegans alike are gonna barf a gluten free bagel when they hear about this!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy crap, that thing will taste delicious. But why grill the first ever caught? Sad eco-bunny hugger hippies and vegans alike are gonna barf a gluten free bagel when they hear about this!
He f@cked it before he put it in the brine, so it's all good.

Nice work, dude!

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I got three phone interviews finished today. these publications and guides are stoked. the only problem is my fav fishing spot and secrets are going to be world news.
Should have done a Micheal Gambon and make up lie after lie in your interviews until the interviewers don't know what your saying is true and what's false.

All adds to the illusion

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
I would love some smoked salmon right now, congrats! I'm going spearfishing as soon as I get back home to CA.

At least you'll be in a magazine for something cool...not a hard crash on a DH bike like myself.