Quantcast

Check it out....

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Did you bring your camera and take a photo of it? They took x-rays at my last checkup but I didn't have a camera - then again I didn't get to see my xrays.

Nice hardware!

Ynot

Chimp
Dec 20, 2004
Your X-ray is reminder that this sport is dangerous. Not that I didn't know it, but I just got another huge reminder last weekend when I was leading a friend in on the 4X course at Whistler and he bit it hard. He broke his arm, collarbone, compressed a vertibrae in his back and badly bruised his knee.
I hope all the broken people out there heal well and please keep the rubber side down.
Tony

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Coolness, i can still feel all the screwheads and the rod in my leg. (they never took it out) Hope things are going good for your recovery.

Ynot

Chimp
Dec 20, 2004
bibs said:
Tony , who went down? Wish tehm speedy recovery for me!
He is a friend of a friend from the Dirtworld.com team. I,ve ridden with him a few times. He,s a good rider but he was trying to go a little bigger on the double-up double-down jump in the 4X and overshot the first double and nose cased the second. He hit so hard that we found his shoe 60' down the hill from where he stopped.

Attachments

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Man, more people down.

You STOLE the xray? Well, I guess it's really not stealing since you paid for it. I wonder how I can get my hands on mine.... :think:

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I saw that jump and I thought it looked insane. NOt that it's big, which it is, but just that it is so small of transitions and a hot mix of airtime vs. dirt.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
krustydude said:
if any of you know who brad watt from portland is, he broke his collar bone last weekend at the ski bowl race.
Yuk! He must have been in some horrible pain on Sunday :( He was swearing for a while!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Cory, you're see-thru-naked in that xray!

I can only hope that I'll never have to go thru what you busted up monkies have been going thru. I've been fortunate enough - so far - to only have my big toe on the "things I've broken" list.

60ft?!? He must have been mooooooving.:eek: Healing vibes to your buddy for sure.