Quantcast

check it out

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
carlindunne.com
check out the gallery for sure, really good pics
for the socal guys the pic of carlin dragging his elbow is tunnel..he rides that section so fast

sean your buddies did a really good job on the site:D

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
SeeDy is definately in my top five favorites!: Cedric, Sanjay, Alf, Carlin and Streb... what? she's fast and cool. What else do you want! :thumb:

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
bikenweed said:
So uh, who is this guy? That corner looks pretty bad ass!

carlin dunne..kona clump team rider..have you been living in a hole for the last two seasons????

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
wydopen said:
carlin dunne..kona clump team rider..have you been living in a hole for the last two seasons????
Guess so. Only made it to seven norba nationals, sea otter every year since '96, crank workx, and a few other biggie races. So who is he? Kona clump= freeride, or racer dude? Where's he from? What's his speciality?

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
yeah that tunnel shot is sick. i tried doing that same thing just the other day. lets just say it did not come out as nice

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
his quote from nwd6 made me laugh for about 2 minutes, "...I just want everyone to know there's still a place for sending it huge." As he does a drop that was in videos like two or three years ago.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
bikenweed said:
Guess so. Only made it to seven norba nationals, sea otter every year since '96, crank workx, and a few other biggie races. So who is he? Kona clump= freeride, or racer dude? Where's he from? What's his speciality?

pay attention at crankworks and sea otter a little better...his specialty is pinning it and boosting big airs..hes from santa barbara and one of my best friends..

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
NateH said:
his quote from nwd6 made me laugh for about 2 minutes, "...I just want everyone to know there's still a place for sending it huge." As he does a drop that was in videos like two or three years ago.

i havent seen the the vid yet cause im up here in the woods at my school..but im pretty sure he didnt hit anydrops from two or three years ago..you arnt the first person to say that...if its the drop bordo and him do with the cable cam then no one has done that before ever, period. even though the kids on nsmb will argue all that their firends hit the same one.even though they live in bc..the drop is huge the gap is huge.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
bikenweed said:

i dont wanna sound like a dick (on my last reply)...sorry..i posted the link so everyone could see his website and read the bio...etc...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Hey man, don't worry about it. Let's meet up over winter break and ride. Introduce me to your friend, he obviously rips! I go to school in SLO, but I'm in Spain for a year. I'm hoping to borrow a bike from a friend in SLO and I really wanna ride Cold Springs, Tunnel, San Ysidro, and all the fun SB stuff, not to mention all the SLO stuff, and everything back home in Santa Cruz. Dunno if it'll be his DH bike or his 4X bike, but either way, it's something!

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
we got extra bikes too..you are more than welcome to come ride anytime..pm me when u get back to the states ill be in sb for thanksgiving as well if you are around then...iv got an enduro sx u can ride if u want plus carlins got a few extra dh bikes

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
lol I've got an SX and a demo8, but the SX stays in Europe and I'm getting the '06 demo8 frame over christmas break in the states, it's the reason I'll be coming back. What's your email? mine's bicycleweed@yahoo.com, my name's Jeff. I'm always looking for more people to ride with. Do you know a lot of the SLO town peoples?

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
im andrew..i dont know to many slo people..but id love to ride up there..i never have ridden there even though iv ridden all over the states and canada and its so close to home..asm14@humboldt.edu hit me up when you get home..

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Thanks dude. I'll send ya an email as Christmas time rolls up. I think I'll be back between Dec. 20th until January 12th, but those are still tentative. If ya want, I can show you some SLO stuff, and I'm always down to ride new, good trails, and most of SB is still new to me. Funny how that is, I've been and ridden in almost fourty states, and still haven't ridden San Ysidro...

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
yea we will hook up for sure..you will be stoked on sb mabye we could ride little pine if u dont mind waiting for me on the climb up!! and there is no snow in the backcountry